3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
do you know the assets used in this game? female models? for fanart..
I am pretty sure I did a single fan art of her and it's in the game thread, I can't recall the model I used, but aside from large boobs there were no other morphs needed. Pretty much straight from DAZ as I recall. It's been some time and I think the game was either abandoned or it is by now.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A Photo Shooting with Rose (Rose I.1)

Rose I.1.jpg
And here is the actual first image of the photo shooting with Rose. As you can see, she is here on another couch, and it is rather a long shot. But do not worry, the camera will soon close on her to show her beauty in more detail.​

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hypothetically - With Unreal Engine 5 - The Last of Us Part III would really have a chance to look like this. Like a DAZ render - but Realtime, 60fps! :oops:
It wont need Unreal Engine 5 for that, their own Engine will do it much more efficient on the Consoles than Unreal 5

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That's some Goosebumps reaction :D
could you maybe try to give her HUMAN Eyes, than she would even look good ;)
She really has something that lures you in but the eyes do not matter at all

lot of it is defined by those lips

Do some masked experiments, blindfold her :)

red lip makeup and blindfold not many would hold stand and getting seduced by her
of course you could go several weapon ranges higher purple cheeks, freckles, moles (power doll) ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PandaLulz

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
That's some Goosebumps reaction :D
could you maybe try to give her HUMAN Eyes, than she would even look good ;)
IT'S VERY COLD, NIPS GALORE AND EVERYTHING.
I don't like human eyes :( as you have probably guessed by my renders hahaha. :ROFLMAO:

amuua

Nov 29, 2019
2022 chess 0 FIN FIN.jpg

Genesis 8.1F custom remix RareStone Kayla G8F x Danae Metropolitan London for Victoria 4.2

End of Summer for Genesis 2 | RSSY conversion to Genesis 8 | mod OOT hair textures | RedSpec TGX hair shader | Octane path tracing kernel | post-render glare spectral shift & blur

What is best program or method to quick make Star Wars blue hologram style? I wish for a preset drag-and-drop onto image, turn immediately blue Star War hologram. Obrigado!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes