3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

gh11515144

Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 1602552

Genesis 8.1F custom remix RareStone Kayla G8F x Danae Metropolitan London for Victoria 4.2

End of Summer for Genesis 2 | RSSY conversion to Genesis 8 | mod OOT hair textures | RedSpec TGX hair shader | Octane path tracing kernel | post-render glare spectral shift & blur

What is best program or method to quick make Star Wars blue hologram style? I wish for a preset drag-and-drop onto image, turn immediately blue Star War hologram. Obrigado!
Did you used to go by cempion? I loved his art. This is extemely similar in style and model usage. If you are, glad to see new stuff, if you arent fantastic work!!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hypothetical scene from a hypothetical game.
The MC is in his last year at university when his girlfriend dumps him to run off with her professor. Rather than letting himself get down, he decides to make a change and play the field more before graduation. There would only be a small handful of main girls and a few flings/one night stands. Your standard Renpy fare, the MC gets one of the girls and goes on with their life.

One of the main girls, Emiko. No post work was done here.
UniversityGirl.png

The epilogue would have a couple of slides about the ex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously, this is going to remain a hypothetical because there's few genres I don't like and the school setting is one of them. This ended up just a bit of fun and a way to work out an idea

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Looks like Daz's built in denoiser?

Have you attempted using Intel/Nvidia AI denoisers? Intel's does the job while keeping the most detail, imo. Daz's just seems to kill a lot of the detail.
using Mcasual's inside DazStudio denoiser script here (which is using the Intel open image denoiser)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
using Mcasual's inside DazStudio denoiser script here (which is using the Intel open image denoiser)

Ah, okay. Man, seems like he makes scripts for everything.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes