3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rendurpadur

Jan 18, 2022
I’ll stop spamming the group, but I think I’m supposed to post three times before f95 stops thinking I’m a robot, so here’s my last for the day!

One of my older renders - it’s really a damn shame that the gif I made out of this never worked out. Maybe once I figure out the Unreal bridge I’ll take another swing at it, but that’s some time away! Damn timeline and puppeteer! Damn them to Hades! Thanks again for the warm reception, gang! A few of you I know already from DA, but just a few. I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. mischief_at_hasami_hot_springs_by_rendurpadur_deq05mp.png

Decus

May 13, 2019
BEAUTIFUL ILLUSTRATIONS!!!
Very interesting and charming face of your model. The outfits are chosen quite stylishly and tastefully.
Impressive job!
P.S.
If I may, I would like to draw your attention to one small detail, such as "print"-(the pattern on the clothes). Your model has quite impressive breasts and is wearing a "Lace Body" with a large print. I assure you, a small print would look much more effective on such a gorgeous breasts like your model's.
Please forgive me if my comment was inappropriate and I wish you creative success!

jadarian

Aug 3, 2018
BEAUTIFUL ILLUSTRATIONS!!!
Very interesting and charming face of your model. The outfits are chosen quite stylishly and tastefully.
Impressive job!
P.S.
If I may, I would like to draw your attention to one small detail, such as "print"-(the pattern on the clothes). Your model has quite impressive breasts and is wearing a "Lace Body" with a large print. I assure you, a small print would look much more effective on such a gorgeous breasts like your model's.
Please forgive me if my comment was inappropriate and I wish you creative success!
Thank you for your comment. It was not inappropriate at all. You are right about clothes. I was not paying much attention. There were some flaws but I will make it better next time.

Reactions: Decus

rendurpadur

Jan 18, 2022
I said I was done for the night, but I lied (sorry, I’m bored).

This is one of my favorite renders that I’ve ever done (part of my jungle fantasy series): jungle_fantasy___in_the_hall_of_the_monkey_king_by_rendurpadur_dexvqp1.png

Also, can someone point in the direction of a good place on here for RenPy beginners to browse resources and ask questions? Still getting a hang of the site structure…

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes