3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So..Spent a few days on trying to get a proper scene with an environment to render. My poor laptop can't handle it, so..posed characters in a void seems to be the only way to go for me, to avoid constant crashes while rendering.

Siobhan_wip_lin.png

Random frame, because I couldn't be bothered trying to get the proper frame I have to fit, without it looking like 2 overlayed images like the last time.

Thoughts? Personally, I think I should have a slightly deeper focus, and I'm not sure I like this color I have as a background. Too 'meh' feeling. I'd have prefered something with a bit of a punch instead.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Not bad at all, but "rule of thirds," your girl deserves a better framing.
Aside from the framing, I think your image looks very appealing.
I know, I know. But I have a personal dislike for the rule of thirds. Or the golden ratio. I know they work, I know how and why. But for some reason I dislike it, possibly because it reminds me a lot of product photography. But..Since that's the second, or third time it comes up, I hereby make a promise to you all. Next render will be using the rule of thirds. :)

Reactions: AbyssalEros

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I know, I know. But I have a personal dislike for the rule of thirds. Or the golden ratio. I know they work, I know how and why. But for some reason I dislike it, possibly because it reminds me a lot of product photography. But..Since that's the second, or third time it comes up, I hereby make a promise to you all. Next render will be using the rule of thirds. :)
You don't have to be exact; just deviate far less from what the rules declare as good-looking than you did in your last image.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A Photo Shooting with Rose (Rose I.3)
Rose I.3.jpg
Today, while zooming again closer to Rose, I also changed the format of the image. I recently was told this is a so-called Insta-format, but hell, this format is much older than this strange site.

I hope you still enjoy Rose's beauty, even in this format.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes