3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
light & water

View attachment 1609382
Not to crap on this beautiful photo, because it is really nice, but why is this here?
This is a thread for 3D Rendered art and not for photographed art.
Can you even prove you made this picture?
Daz3D is used to create our images.
This thread is called "daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill". not "Show-us-your-photography-skill"...
And why can't I see your profile to see your other posts?

Last edited:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Not to crap on this beautiful photo, because it is really nice, but why is this here?
This thread is called "daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill". not "Show-us-your-photography-skill"...
I 100% agree. As lovely as the pictures are they are not DAZ renders, nor do we have any reason to believe they are the actual work of the member posting them. It's just fishing for Likes and they don't belong here.

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I 100% agree. As lovely as the pictures are they are not DAZ renders, nor do we have any reason to believe they are the actual work of the member posting them. It's just fishing for likes and they don't belong here.
I'm going through the posts of this .ox and I believe none of the Art posts are made by the user.
Since they are allover the place style and theme wise.
Some is digital draw art, some looks conventional drawn, and I've already seen several photographs of also different styles and techniques.
(I'm a photographer myself and I recognise a style if it's consistent and none of these are even close to being consistent)
There's a word for this in art communities. And it's called PLAGIARISM if the original artist isn't being credited.

Reactions: Bagley and Boogie

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Can you even prove you made this picture?
I 100% agree. As lovely as the pictures are they are not DAZ renders, nor do we have any reason to believe they are the actual work of the member posting them. It's just fishing for Likes and they don't belong here.
Nope, it seems to be a photo by Ivan Kovalyov sadly:

It is a beautiful photo though.

Vanhalenii

Dec 29, 2021
Took one of the best looking women (IMHO) in Daz to date and buffed her up a little bit, this was a Genesis 3 model that I converted to Genesis 8 and changed many features to get to the ultimate and sxiest female adventurers !
Its a work in progress but so far I like what its turning out to be so thought I would share it with the group.
Hope you like it !

1642806084133.png
1642806185315.png
1642806244052.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes