3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
didn't quiet finished the convergence now ;)

Oh come one display one of the super model beauties in your setup, please please or something on the average scale not extreme doll artificial ;)
i mean you can make them imperfect beauties it's still imperfection you don't move away from your path really only your name :)
Genesis 3/8 where designed with Imperfection in mind but realistic imperfection.

Last edited:

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Oh come one display one of the super model beauties in your setup, please please or something on the average scale not extreme doll artificial ;)
i mean you can make them imperfect beauties it's still imperfection you don't move away from your path really only your name :)
Genesis 3/8 where designed with Imperfection in mind but realistic imperfection.
If I get you right, you're trying to convince me to do "my thing", but with a super-model-like girl? Hmm, I guess this won't happen, sorry. Even if I'd try, the girl would possibly develop in a different, non-super-model-like direction. So I'll stick on my kind of girls for my renders, everything else is done better by others.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
If I get you right, you're trying to convince me to do "my thing", but with a super-model-like girl? Hmm, I guess this won't happen, sorry. Even if I'd try, the girl would possibly develop in a different, non-super-model-like direction. So I'll stick on my kind of girls for my renders, everything else is done better by others.
Ok i understand but then would you at least kidnap one and render her with your Setup or easiest just change sashas morph into one :)

• Haha
Reactions: InsertFreakyName

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Oh wow im still dazling between you wanted it to look like a nose sunburn or SSS overpower ?
Really she hasn't deserved such a huge anime iris she's a beauty anyways :)
The asymetry is maybe a bit over the top it wont make her really ugly enough and is overall just annoying ;)

With some modifications you could make preglovr12 very very happy ;)

It's a great base to make Angela White out of her ;)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Ah ok the eyes are overall correct then if they are not full open full open the iris difference to her outer lid boarders is minimal not so huge as seen above.
Yep overall natural babyface maturation slowed down therfore other parts developed rapidly :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Hit-Girl45
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes