3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Salute to the USMC guy! is he fucking his beautiful wife or something?
Salute! But I'm not sure you'd want to salute him if you knew him in real life.. :whistle:

That is the stepfather, Carl, of the main character, Jenny and the woman is her mother. They're part of the first story out of a series of multiple MC's in a fictional city I've been working in the past year or so. Had to remake the first part, (between 400-500 renders) because the quality over the year has improved too much (lol). I decided to improve the depth and explore the characters and story while doing so.. :confused:

Honestly, didn't want to release a half-finished game and instead focus on doing a full release as beta and then add animations and make improvents after players have had a chance to experience :)

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Salute! But I'm not sure you'd want to salute him if you knew him in real life.. :whistle:

That is the stepfather, Carl, of the main character, Jenny and the woman is her mother. They're part of the first story out of a series of multiple MC's in a fictional city I've been working in the past year or so. Had to remake the first part, (between 400-500 renders) because the quality over the year has improved too much (lol). I decided to improve the depth and explore the characters and story while doing so.. :confused:

Honestly, didn't want to release a half-finished game and instead focus on doing a full release as beta and then add animations and make improvents after players have had a chance to experience :)
"But I'm not sure you'd want to salute him if you knew him in real life.." rofl :ROFLMAO: i get it.. Wow this sounds interesting. That's a lot of renders too, how you get a quality renders like this with that amount of renders lol. What is your render times and your system? i literally have to use denoiser and lower the max samples shit, otherwise one render take my 20-25 min..

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes