3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Sorry to post this question here... can somebody tell me please is there any option in batch rendering script to stop the rendering at a specified percent? For exemplare stop at 60%.

Thank you.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Sorry to post this question here... can somebody tell me please is there any option in batch rendering script to stop the rendering at a specified percent? For exemplare stop at 60%.

Thank you.
You should be able to batch render as per individual scene settings

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Love is in the Air
View attachment 1624363
I started yesterday to work on a Valentine’s Day image for the I named “Love is in the Air.” I was nearly done setting up the scene when my friend told me about the second community contest of the DA group, .

I jokingly told him, “You do not believe how I named my newest work in progress and why,” at which point he immediately said to me that under these conditions, “I would need to submit my image as an entry.”

Initially, I was reluctant to enter my image, as I started working on it without knowing about the contest — although the name and the scene perfectly fit — and because I would need to do another one for SoL then.

After even Grabiobot and Farra, my fellow members of the Inner Circle of the Society of Lust, told me I should do it, here is my entry for this year’s .

Sincerely yours
AbyssalEros​
all very beautiful :love: , all transparent :eek:... except those damn panties ... I can't stand them:cry:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
That image is called "Sex is in the Air," and will be released on Valentine's Day.
with us it is not mandatory to have panties that day ... although we are a poetic and romantic people, there is always something to learn, maybe it is better to close dazstudio and go out to buy panties, I would not want my girlfriend to think that it is not romantic :ROFLMAO:

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hey all,

Just wanted to submit these to the Hivemind...

Started with this:

lauren - mouth of hell 04_nvidia.jpg

Added a yellow point light directly behind and a purple point light behind and to the side of the figure, and one (very weak) purple spot in front.

Now we have this:

lauren - mouth of hell 04 - light 03_nvidia.jpg

I like how the lighting is quite subtle and yet seems to really enhance the render.

But, I'm quite new to playing with lighting like this, am I perhaps missing any other obvious tricks?

thnx.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Playing with outfits and fleshing out styles for these new characters/project. Granted, I may just drop the whole thing on a whim but right now I've got 9 human females (only 2 with penises) that need 1-2 signature outfits each and I need to figure out makeup, tats, and piercings. Usually with my modified skins even LIE makeup comes out poorly, hopefully the 8.1 tools will prove better.

The tentative name is Rock Candy CE (Combat Entertainment), aka "Rocky" (RCCE) to the fans, the idea being like a combo of WWE and Street Fighter.

Anyway...

Jackie Wu - Colorful, high energy, daughter of wrestling legend Joseph "Jack" Wu. Uses her father's famous "Woooo!" shout.
012922JackieDot1.png

Raven Von Poe (RVP): Veteran fighter who started goth but is now more metal/hard-edged and mature.
012922RavenDot1.png 012922JackieDot2.png 012922RavenDot2.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes