3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
She looks great, lately I've been asked by my patreons to create a milf character, any tips ?
Well, as most MILF's are 30 or more, they just need to be an older, lightly aged model, nor do they have to have huge tits, big asses, etc, there are some fantastic looking MILF's who are still slim, small breasted etc. There seems to be a thing about huge tits only for a MILF, try something a little different....

Reactions: Krosos and M0rD0l

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Mine always end up looking still young :ROFLMAO: I've tried old women textures but think they are too elderly
First of all, try to decide for yourself what you like best about the MiLF image and try to recreate it.
I think in my case it's largely determined by HD morphs and subdivision level 4 for rendering

Reactions: faibolx

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But im not forcing towards it trying to hit someone specific, it's just feelings and saved Photographic Data in my head hard to explain.

PS: About the Above Photo i wouldn't be even sure if it's a Real Photo

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Well, as most MILF's are 30 or more, they just need to be an older, lightly aged model, nor do they have to have huge tits, big asses, etc, there are some fantastic looking MILF's who are still slim, small breasted etc. There seems to be a thing about huge tits only for a MILF, try something a little different....
Annas Core Design is a older Sexy Milf i often use Photographic tricks to make her appear younger to the observer

Look at the Christmas Edition Renders where that young doll trans fucks her it's the most oldest Age she can be currently percepted at when full details come out.
Part also of my Age Perception research.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm would you like to see Sheila here instead ?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes