3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tatminator

Feb 19, 2022
Another waifu! (tfw no tall amazonian gf)

btw, emissive material lights (or ghost lights) render waaay faster than spotlights (even spotlights that have a large source radius). I never realized how much render time I was wasting in interior scenes by using spotlights :oops: The tradeoff is that you can't aim/control the light as easily, but I haven't had any problems with that yet.

View attachment 1662134
View attachment 1662139
View attachment 1662140
Great concept. Just wanted to try my hand at post working if you don't mind. Practicing whatnot.
1684997_ashley3_Tatminated.png

Tatminator

Feb 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im just that makeup slut you always wanted to press hard into the pillow and i like it if you get in Rage about my makeup ;)
Like I've mentioned in my previous post, I'm just trying to improve my post skills. Your renders, for some unknown reason, drawn me. Wanted to give it a go. Hope you don't get my efforts wrong. Great stuff. Keep up the good work.
PS: Just realised she turned 18, 30 secs ago. Gratz. Happy b-day <3
Tatminated to the very end <3
1685698_ireallyjustgot18_Tatminated.png

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Some nice filter work
Perfect Artwork as a Painting in a Room or selection screen :D

PS: A Similiar Realtime Shader Version of this could get expensive

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tatminator

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Tatminator

Do i see right you using a side tilt shift, some area rescale followed by a selection crop and then some color filtering purple applied in some yet unknown way,or is it a entire hue change ?

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Thanks! I don't use DoF nearly as much is I maybe should, and it's pretty cool what you can do with a blur effect.
Blur especially can manipulate our Age Perception to few is not good to much is not good natural blur is needed for any organic material perception
Makeup is partly a blur filter lowering the specular response and also our SSS perception ;)
And in the End out of a human becomes a doll not out of plastic tough ;)

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
Next Realistic Render Test
So I just want to share what I did, In this scene I used just one spotlight from the left to iluminate the scene. Environment is turned to scene only. The light settings I use are. Intensity is set to 152.29% Spread Angle 147.4286, Shadow Type deep shadow. Light Geometry Rectangle. Height and Width at 50. Render Emitter OFF. Luminous Flux (Lumen) 5000000.0

I also rendered at 5000 pixels then reduced in size to 2000. I rendered the scene until 200 iterations.

View attachment 1662648

View attachment 1662649
You've gotten a lot better man!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes