3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Decus

May 13, 2019
I've given up looking for realistic semen assets for Daz, and just paint that shit in by hand now. I've also posted the process video for this and the skin settings I use for my characters on Patreon, in case anyone's interested.

View attachment 1663237 View attachment 1663246
A dynamic and quite interesting illustration, with an element of modernity. Your female character is amazingly sexy! Your model's face is beautiful and colorful. But because of the "slime" on her face, it's difficult to fully appreciate the beauty of her face...
And from here a question - aren't you planning to publish the same illustration, only without the slime and preferably without the guy?
P.S.
I assume that your illustration, will not lose its beauty, charm and style, if your model will stand proudly alone, in the same pose and photographing herself...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doctormodulator

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
A dynamic and quite interesting illustration, with an element of modernity. Your female character is amazingly sexy! Your model's face is beautiful and colorful. But because of the "slime" on her face, it's difficult to fully appreciate the beauty of her face...
And from here a question - aren't you planning to publish the same illustration, only without the slime and preferably without the guy?
P.S.
I assume that your illustration, will not lose its beauty, charm and style, if your model will stand proudly alone, in the same pose and photographing herself...)
Thanks, glad you like it. Just check out my socials man, there's a bunch of stuff with the same character. There's even a pirated collection thread here in the comics section that has a few renders of her. And as for this particular render, I've already uploaded jizz-less versions on Patreon

Reactions: Decus

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
No problem at all, I'm happy to know the old stuff still gets attention, haha.
No game or source material or anything, just me experimenting with characters / scenes for one of the stories I'll likely never have time to bring to life. I really appreciate the interest, though.
Well I only can speak for myself, but I would be interested in that story or atleast seeing some more of those two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OldMoonSong
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes