3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That's wonderful! What kind of costume is that?
Meshup of different things combined with my own Material work lot of tweakings of others work

but overall for me these are very simple objects mostly that have no real value most of them can be done very fast and most of them you don't need 10000000000x times repeated basically.

I like to Meshup things very much and create wild combinations :)

i also love to bring others work together in consistency (mostly under Realtime limitations with 1 CPU/1 GPU Goals)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Meshup of different things combined with my own Material work lot of tweakings of others work

but overall for me these are very simple objects mostly that have no real value most of them can be done very fast and most of them you don't need 10000000000x times repeated basically.

I like to Meshup things very much and create wild combinations :)

i also love to bring others work together in consistency

Okay, that's very cool :)

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
In future Games we will see this being accelerated on the Raytracing Units shouldn't take so long anymore for the first Super Performant Realtime Results on a Hybrid GPU in Hybrid Render Mode :)
easy with the alcohol man ;)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
easy with the alcohol man ;)
Im always moving on the Edge of Combined Compute complexity i know what is doable and whatnot and you will be surprised in the not so distant future

We have solved a lot of things by now the biggest new challenge once again will be Physics and how we combine it efficiently together in the overall Simulation.

And we are close in front to solve the Subsurface Scattering Realtime efficiency

Last edited:
Reactions: vendarr

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Do you use diffeomorphic or the daz plugin to transfer your characters ?
I'm trying to usu blender characters. I have problem with transfers daz characters back to Daz - changes I made in blender doesn't transfer to Daz. For example- when I modify some clothes and use Morph loader pro to create morph, this morph doesn't work properly. Instead of creating desire shape (when I move morph slider) cloth just becomes bigger or smaller.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes