3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
RTX3090 here and I'm using the studio driver, not the game driver. Better quality renders.
Not sure what you mean. What is a "studio driver" (or game driver for that matter)? Driver for... video card? Daz3D Studio? And where do I get these drivers? Thanks.

Fotsirk

Jan 2, 2019
Not sure what you mean. What is a "studio driver" (or game driver for that matter)? Driver for... video card? Daz3D Studio? And where do I get these drivers? Thanks.
I just looked it up. You can get them from NVIDIA website. Game Ready Drivers are what comes with GPUs, and are optimized and updated regularly for games. Studio Drivers are updated less frequently, but are more optimized for creative work using apps like Photoshop, Daz, Blender, etc. Though how much of a difference that actually makes, idk

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Yes, it's the video card driver.

From the Nvidia website:

GAME READY DRIVERS VS NVIDIA STUDIO DRIVERS
Whether you are playing the hottest new games or working with the latest creative applications, NVIDIA drivers are custom tailored to provide the best possible experience. If you are a gamer who prioritizes day of launch support for the latest games, patches, and DLCs, choose Game Ready Drivers. If you are a content creator who prioritizes reliability for creative workflows including video editing, animation, photography, graphic design, and livestreaming, choose Studio Drivers. Do a little bit of both? No worries, either can support running the best games and creative apps.

Get it here:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just looked it up. You can get them from NVIDIA website. Game Ready Drivers are what comes with GPUs, and are optimized and updated regularly for games. Studio Drivers are updated less frequently, but are more optimized for creative work using apps like Photoshop, Daz, Blender, etc. Though how much of a difference that actually makes, idk
Nice! Thanks for the info, I'll check them out as I rarely play games anymore (except visual novels).

Reactions: 6pak2go
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes