3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It begins god save us all, lets really hope it's just the east.

Last edited:
Reactions: zerofreak

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
This render was just a quick test. Don't know if anyone remembers my posts and my sudden disappearance but my computer ate itself and I've been out for a month or so. Ended up spending a bit more than I wanted to (or could really afford) but I bought a major upgrade from my original computer. Took a couple days to set up DAZ and my assets again (I haven't tried recovering my previous storage yet). Render times are leaps and bounds faster. Went from 6 - 10 hour renders at 85% convergence with 2 figures to 11.5 minutes with this render with 4 figures and 95%. Again, nothing special, just wanted to see what this computer could do with the spare time I have outside of my work day.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This render was just a quick test. Don't know if anyone remembers my posts and my sudden disappearance but my computer ate itself and I've been out for a month or so. Ended up spending a bit more than I wanted to (or could really afford) but I bought a major upgrade from my original computer. Took a couple days to set up DAZ and my assets again (I haven't tried recovering my previous storage yet). Render times are leaps and bounds faster. Went from 6 - 10 hour renders at 85% convergence with 2 figures to 11.5 minutes with this render with 4 figures and 95%. Again, nothing special, just wanted to see what this computer could do with the spare time I have outside of my work day.
What video card did you used to have, and what did you upgrade to?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I went from an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti to an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER. Also upgraded from an AMD FX-8300 CPU to an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X.
Nice. I'm using a 1050TI right now, but my renders take under 10mins with denoising. Of course, I can't do too many characters in a scene, but I did manage to squeeze in three characters and still have denoising and get it rendered in under 10mins. I had to hide any object or body part not visible in the scene to reduce geometry, but I did it. :)

I may grab a 3060 with 12G VRAM sometime. I can handle slower speeds if I have the extra RAM I can do denoising and get it done quicker that way like I do now.

Reactions: Kantanshi

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
spot light worked for the first render but not the second for some strange reason even with ghost light but with SY Invisilights Iray I am using daz3d 4.20 so it looks like ghost light doesn't work for 4.20

first render that worked with a spotlight:

roseGL01.png

second render that didn't work with spotlight/ghostlight cause of small space but worked with SY Invisilights Iray:

rosegl02.png

ghost light are being updated

Last edited:

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
spot light worked for the first render but not the second for some strange reason even with ghost light but with SY Invisilights Iray I am using daz3d 4.20 so it looks like ghost light doesn't work for 4.20

first render that worked with a spotlight:

View attachment 1671518

second render that didn't work with spotlight/ghostlight cause of small space but worked with SY Invisilights Iray:

View attachment 1671519
Yup, ghost light isn't working in 4.20, had to roll back to 4.16

Feb 11, 2022
"I feel like I'll meet 'you' one day, will be the primary guest of your inner chamber, my wings of light will touch your hair of haze... I will be in disguise, pretend to be a mother, be waiting to be your eternal sunshine, until you accept me to your lustful darkness..."
- Suzanne McDougan
promo_suzanne1.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes