VN Ren'Py Onhold The Device [Demo] [Dumitas]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
1644471257098.png

Overview:
You were in charge of retrieving an unknown device, but something went wrong during that mission and now you're forced to go undercover to find the device and the clock is ticking!!
You will be in charge of the story, instead of trying to find the device let the device find you through your choices, choosing a different path and love interest will change not only the ending of the game but the story itself, EVEN THE CHARACTERS! will be different based on your choices, who they are, and what they do, depends on you and your actions

Your choice matters!

Thread Updated: 2022-02-10
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Developer: Dumitas F95Zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Others: Be my Guest (Comic)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
ANDROID:
- - (by Estrada777)

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
moved to games. goodluck with your game Dumitas
For developer badge open a ticket under general support

• Love
Reactions: Dumitas

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Holy shit.

I didn't know you were making your own VN, Dumitas.
Could you tell us what genres/tags you plan to include? I would really appreciate it.

Anyway. I wish you much success with this project!
I started recently and I've been teasing with some of the characters but got delayed due to COVID, the demo was put together in two days, it's just that I didn't knew anything about Renpy even tho I have knowledge of other languages (that made it easier)

As for now, I can tell about the most vanilla ones (can't inlcude on the main post because those are not on the demo)
3DGC, Male protagonist, Animated, Dating sim, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Interracial, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Teasing, Titfuck, Humor, Romance, Lesbian, Virgin

Here are some of the girls, still a tease, so don't expect many details or names:

Also, there's a small secret ending if you do as told.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Cool demo. Well more like a teaser. Visuals and cinematography was nice. Can't be sure of the writing because there was so little text, but dialogues didn't seem out of place or anything.

As for now, I can tell about the most vanilla ones (can't inlcude on the main post because those are not on the demo)
Not sure how to interpret that. Will it be mostly a vanilla game? Basically like being a hero, wooing girls, romancy stuff, etc? Or do we get some influence in how the MC turns out? Maybe doing some ruthless stuff and being kind of a bad guy to survive or take revenge or whatever.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I could see that from a brand new dev that's never been here before, but...

Put your planned tags on a separate line under the Genre spoiler, i.e.:
Genre:

I do hope we're going to be able to assign our own names for the characters. From looking at the previews, "Central" and "Agent" just aren't going to cut it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote