VN Ren'Py Onhold The Device [Demo] [Dumitas]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Added Android port thanks to Estrada777

Not sure how to interpret that.
It will have many things, bad good endings and that depends on how you turn your character towards some girls, some of the girls will have extremely opposite endings, some only good endings but yeah everything can happen.
I said vanilla mostly for now because I will not include things like incest, ntr, futa, scat, or bestiality, but psychologically will be open for many options.

I do hope we're going to be able to assign our own names for the characters. From looking at the previews, "Central" and "Agent" just aren't going to cut it.
This is just for this part, they don't know each other yet, it's the equivalent of using ?????? as names. Added some planned tags.

The game is planned to be short compared with most avn, but with multiple endings, but the endings will change the story as a whole and the characters, so the complete length will be pretty much the same as any other avn.

Jun 23, 2020
said vanilla mostly for now because I will not include things like incest, ntr, futa, scat, or bestiality, but psychologically will be open for many options.
Thanks a lot for clarification OBVIOUSLY I'M IN. Looks good and promising, LET'S PLAY THE GAME AND REVIEW GOOD LUCK MAN :love: (y)

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

Hey guys, I just wanted to talk about the future of this game. I'm working on it trying to get the first release out as soon as possible.

I'm learning Renpy will working on the scenes, not afraid of admitting that because I started this project with zero knowledge of it, and now I'm trying to implement systems that will be used for the future of the game, the first one is very important since will be the base for the rest of the game action choices.

Action Choices:

Most of the dialog choices will be used like any other regular VN, with menus and part of the dialog of what you want to say, but actions at least most of them and the most important will be used with images and depending on the importance of those actions the screen will change, making it obvious when one of those actions will be affecting the future of your story

This is an example of action choices, the base code is done so now is basically repeating the same for future choices.

I'm also working on implementing something similar for really important dialogs, I will not hold your hand during the game, but I will make sure that the player knows when he's about to make a game changing decision, that doesn't mean you will know the consequences, just that there will be.

I'll keep working on the scenes, for Patreons you can check a 4k render and another preview for one of the girls!

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Julia Intro.jpg

Let me introduce you, Julia

She a very smart and successful woman currently holding the COO position on her family Farmaceutical Company.
Struggling in an industry full of men that believe she's in such a position because of her family she's always trying to prove (to her father maybe? #daddyissues) that she's worth, and everything she has done and earn is because of her effort and hard-working mentality.

Besides that, she appears to be a lovely girl always willing to help those in need, or maybe she's doing that to get something in return, who knows? That part is up to you to discover, but remember, your choices not only affect the story, also affect the characters, and who she really is.

Friend or Foe?

(Disclaimer all the info about the character is subject to change, one because of your choices, and second because this is an early presentation so I may change her in the future)

Jun 23, 2020
who knows? That part is up to you to discover, but remember, your choices not only affect the story, also affect the characters, and who she really is.

Friend or Foe?

all the info about the character is subject to change, one because of your choices, and second because this is an early presentation so I may change her in the future)[/I]
[/QUOTE]
Julia Looked kinda similar as' jill also same hairstyle from being a dik" and absolutely no doubt she is beautiful. And i won't change a thing but maybe foe is better than friend you know the rival fall in love( if it's a romance game ) ,but that's mine thinking and it's your game we will suggest if anything goes wrong and you will mark your mistakes . For now Demo is good julia looks cute and we will wait for your game .

Friend or foe doesn't matter for now if you will able to make it interesting or gave us a choice in game and Good luck

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Graphics are ok.
Girls however don't seem that attractive to me.
Faces and physics , meh.
They seem to have the same plastic surgeon and dentist.
Where are the milfs , older thicc women?
Doesn't get me excited.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
You better behave! Ms. Williams' class is about to start.

Maria Intro A.jpg

Maria Intro B.jpg

I want to introduce another character from : Ms. Williams, but for you, she is just Maria, don't fool yourself being on first name basis doesn't mean you can act on it.
As you may have noticed she's an Elementary School Teacher, so you better behave, she's the nicest and kindest person you will ever meet and if you are up to the task you may win her heart, but before that, you're going to have an extreme challenge because her father will not let you or anyone corrupts her little innocent angel, and spoiler alert, will not be easy.
With her... go all the way or go home, boy.

Have a great day and if you have any questions or suggestions just post them below!

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

Public Patreon post, you can see it on Patreon if you like.

Hi guys, this is something that most of you probably know, but for now, I'm working on a single GTX 970 (4GB) and I'm limited on speed and memory, the speed obviously define how fast I can make renders and the memory it's how complex the scene can be, for example, the number of characters.

Before you continue! I'm not asking for anything here, I'm trying to be frontal and clear on what you can expect for now, and what you can expect in the future.

So I wanted to share the way I'm working with animations and transitions to make the game feel more alive with what I can. I want the game to have proper animations but for now, I can't do it with characters, I can apply some tricks but no animated lewd scenes, I will add in the future if things go well and when the time comes I will also add them into previous episodes, and probably remake some of the scenes if necessary.

As you may have seen in the I already created some using 3D objects inside Daz or some tricks like not showing hair on the port animation, some others are done just in photoshop using images with sound, like this one for example using only 3 images and adding some sound:

Obviously, I also use the scenery like the elevator video I'm sharing, this is also a good way to create transitions and in my opinion, makes the game feel more alive.

But it's not all scenery, I will add some short animations and trick loops to improve some scenes, like this example:

AX.gif
(this is not a render, only a preview)

Have a great day and if you have any questions or suggestions just post them below here on F95 or do it on Patreon, I would love to hear your opinion.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
(PUBLIC POST WITH 4k RENDERS)

Amberika.jpg

Amber just turned 18 you know what that means?

-That now she is leg...

NO! what? No no, I mean she is but that's not what I meant. Let me start over.

Hello Everyone!
, let me introduce another character! AMBER:

Amber (like her eyes) it's the youngest character on but unfortunately, she has an attitude problem and a few more deals, not a good relationship with her step-mother (WHO?), her father, or anyone that she deemed as "old", but of course, like anyone at that age, she knows it all.

The question is, it's she really a brat? or there is something else happening in her life that makes her act that way?

That's up to you to discover, it's she worth the trouble?

I found this, but I don't know if belong to her:

1646167357474.png

This is a bonus 4K render I did for a contest named "Ice Cold", the image has nothing to do with the game, but I post here available as a bonus in 4K for all you Patreons!
AmberSnow.jpg

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

Hello everyone, hope you all having a fantastic day.

In this quick update, I wanted to talk about "Building Blocks" in this case is quite literally but in terms of the game, it's also how the foundations work.

The game will have two main zones where the events unfold, the bigger one will be a small town (more details about it on future updates).

But for that, I need to quite literally build the town, at least the main zone with three points in mind:

First: REALISM and ESTHETIC
The town should be similar to a real town, where to place certain important buildings like a gas station near the main road, or the business, the idea is to build in such a way that when you're playing even if the town is part of the scenery or background you feel like it's a real and plausible place.

Second: OPTIMIZATION
This is probably the most important, by pre-building the main zones I can maintain the elements on the background the same from different angles and locations, later on, I just have to worry about the scene and not the background, that way I don't have to build the background for every outside scene and I can allow myself to move the characters to different places instead of overdoing a long scene in the same location, gaining more time in future episodes and overall on the making of the game by streamlining the process ahead.

Third: CONTINUITY
Even if you can't freely travel, you will be moving through the town using your choices and dialogs by following the story, I want the player to feel like they know the town and they understand where they are located at every moment, and also for continuity, no one likes when you go to a place twice and things changes, so by building it all first I don't have to worry about it and people playing probably will not notice because the places will remain the same unless the changes are part of the story, that way you don't lose immersion.

This is an example, not the final build
A.gif

Have a great day and if you have any questions or suggestions just post them below here on F95 or do it on Patreon, I would love to hear your opinion.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

1646965276513.png

Hello everyone.

The town is mostly complete and the game progress keeps advancing on a steady rhythm, and will building the town I realize that it needs a lot of business at least on appearance, it doesn't need to be part of the game but it's part of the town, even as background and some will be needed in the game, so here is my idea exclusive for all you Patreons.

You can "open" your own business in the game, don't worry this is not a type of NFT but is similar in a way because it's worth nothing, this will allow you to create a business and be seen in the game, and if you're lucky even featured! It all depends on the tier and your ideas.

This is an example, you can choose a name, color, and more details, it can be your own name, like "Dumi's Bakery" for example.

1646965315281.png

Or it can be a funny pun, a meme, or anything you want

1646965330510.png

This is a list of some of the examples, you can ask for!

1646965347770.png
1646965355531.png
1646965363336.png
1646965370734.png

And because they're done through Kitbashing, this means they can be changed to the last detail, and be any type of business you want.

Discos.gif

To participate and bring your ideas you need two things, first, be a Patreon and second be part of the

Every Patreon can bring ideas by posting them on the Patreon Channel, those with tier Attending+ will have the opportunity to modify one of the featured buildings, this means a building that the character will interact in, eat or buy something, for example.

There's is no limit and you can pick anything you want, base it on something you love in real life (without the actual brand), this is a way to immortalize yourself into the game and not just your name rolling at the end of it, and this a way for me to thanks for your support by including a piece of you in a better format than just credits.

The business will be there anyway, so why not give a bit of life by making you part of it, and remember this doesn't mean taking the time of the making of the game, this is a pretty quick process for me so I'm more than happy to make it.

Have a great day and if you have any questions or suggestions just post them below!

PS: Next Patreon Post will be introducing another character and a couple of "secondary" characters that I'm sure you all gonna love.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

(Download higher quality on the public Patreon post)

1647307716392.png

Hello everyone! let me introduce another character! EVELYN:

Eve
has recently moved to the Country and is trying to adapt to her new life and hasn't been easy because she's also Amber's stepmother, she's doing her best to be part of the family but Amber doesn't accept her or anyone new on her life, but things may change now that you'll be involved, will you be able to reunite the family or will you set them even more apart?

You may have noticed she has changed from the first preview; now she's redheaded instead of blonde with a new hairstyle, and her face has changed a bit too. As I say in all previews, all characters are subject to change, and this is an example of one such change.

SURPRISE THERE IS MORE!!

I also want to introduce two more characters and the first custom business from

1647307762621.png

Cletus' Roadkill Cafe will be an important place that you're going to visit during the game a couple of times, this place was created for one of the this classic diner it's a family business run by her owner and her two lovely twin daughters, Mia and Ava.

Mia is the wild one,
She's a wild soul, always ready to party, she's a hometown girl but the big city keeps calling her name, Are you willing to follow her dream or try to make her stay? Because she will not let anybody say what she can or can't do.

1647307782436.png

Ava is Mia's little sister (12 minutes but for her, still her little sister so be careful)

Ava's a shy girl that , she's lovely and very mature, some may say that she has an old soul, and that's what helps the family to keep the business going because if that's up to her mother or Mia the place would have close long ago.
There's not much else known about her since she's very reserved and prefers to keep things for herself, and she rarely gets approached by any man, that can be because of her shy nature or maybe because people are scared of Mia... that's up to you to discover.

Are you patient enough? Can you get through Mia?

1647307831952.png
Do you have to choose... or?

(Disclaimer all the info about the character is subject to change, one because of your choices, and second because this is an early presentation so I may change her in the future)

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

Hello F95!

As you all know making a game requires more than just MC and possible LI, it's not all "The birds and the bees" after all, you will need some background characters to fill scenes and many times secondary characters, tho I hate calling them like that because they're not any less important.

I will introduce some of those characters here, without revealing much but you can always judge a book by the cover, can you?

The first one is Cletus and his family, you already know the girls from a previous update

Cletus is the proud owner of Cletus' Roadkill Cafe, married to his lovely wife

1651189773890.png

Captain Jefferson and his family!

Captain Jefferson Williams
is the Captain of a small station of (Town name in progress), he's married to Yasmin and together they have an amazing daughter that you also already know from
They're a lovely, youthful, and fun couple that takes any chance to embarrass their daughter, not intentionally of course...

1651189803336.png

"Jeff" Williams is a loved Captain and a great example for the community and then there is Sargent Dick.
1651189823514.png

Remember when I said "You can always judge a book by the cover" we all know that's not true, not always. But in this case, you can also judge by the name.

(NOTE: The uniform and badges will be custom made with the town and proper ranks)

Laurel Hemlock is the CEO of Hemlock Industries, she's also the mother of
1651189849561.png

Hemlock Industries is a multi-million company and as such has become the main source of jobs in the area, there has been plenty of environmental accusations but they remain as such because they have never been proven and they are just allegations.

Laurel Hemlock has become a key member of the community and an example of progress, and as such people will always try to bring her down with false accusations... allegedly.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote