3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
can anyone tell me what their PC specs are please? i tried Daz3d myself and the quality wasnt the best. im thinking of getting a new CPU and more RAM. Will this help? thank you
What are your current specs? Your machine may not be the fastest but it should work if you allow enough time to let it do the calculations.

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
What are your current specs? Your machine may not be the fastest but it should work if you allow enough time to let it do the calculations.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
GPU : Radeon RX 570 Series
RAM : 16GB
Motherboard : fuck knows it was £100 off amazon

My rendering works well when i do a scene with no background however it takes about an hour to render. If i add a background the render takes about 2 hours and the render comes out very dark and a little bit pixelated.

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
i also thought the renders where becoming slow due to the amount of content i had in the library? i read somewhere this can affect the renders. so I tried to delete the contents I didn't need no more but then my whole file went missing lol. so I just deleted Daz and haven't touched it since that issue.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
i also thought the renders where becoming slow due to the amount of content i had in the library? i read somewhere this can affect the renders. so I tried to delete the contents I didn't need no more but then my whole file went missing lol. so I just deleted Daz and haven't touched it since that issue.
Your PC is on the low end of the spectrum and that GPU will likely not kick in at all. But what you may need to do is check your rendersettings. And allow the render to use enough time to work out the scene.
Many things in the scene will make the render slower but your library shouldn't be a problem. The library can influence the startup only but once that is done your system should be workable.
Get in touch with me in PM if you need.

Reactions: Namco15

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
CPU : AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
GPU : Radeon RX 570 Series
RAM : 16GB
Motherboard : fuck knows it was £100 off amazon

My rendering works well when i do a scene with no background however it takes about an hour to render. If i add a background the render takes about 2 hours and the render comes out very dark and a little bit pixelated.
cpu,ram and motherboard is not your problem

it's your video card is the problem daz3d doesn't support AMD video cards

here is my spec

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (4 x 16GB)
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA 1151 (300 Series)
Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores 16 Threads
ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6
CORSAIR RMx Series RM1000X 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

It's more the amount of content within the picture, so 3 G8 figures in some complicated outfits, hair, personal props etc, plus a heavy background, will stretch the limits of your machine, and to be honest, 2 hours isn't a long time, in the bad old days of pen & paper, two or three weeks was a normal ''Render Time''.....You can also use the time to edit your content, don't upload things you've never used, or no longer use...The pixalation can be fixed, PM me if you want to...

Last edited:

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Your PC is on the low end of the spectrum and that GPU will likely not kick in at all. But what you may need to do is check your rendersettings. And allow the render to use enough time to work out the scene.
Many things in the scene will make the render slower but your library shouldn't be a problem. The library can influence the startup only but once that is done your system should be workable.
Get in touch with me in PM if you need.
okay thank you brother. appreciate it

Reactions: Willibrordus

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
cpu,ram and motherboard is not your problem

it's your video card is the problem daz3d doesn't support AMD video cards

here is my spec

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (4 x 16GB)
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA 1151 (300 Series)
Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores 16 Threads
ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6
CORSAIR RMx Series RM1000X 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD
okay thank you, so if my GPU is the problem what has been used for the rendering?

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
A just finished render, sorry bellaisdabest , Just over 30 minutes render time. A mix of Daz & Blender Props, the ''Praying Mantis'' or Tau Chair, I made in Blender 3.0, based on one I've used in Real Life, chains & cuffs by sledgehammer & Godless..... I give you ''Mistress, Maids & Praying Mantis'' Mistress, Maids & Praying Mantis sig (Copy).png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes