3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
can anyone tell me what their PC specs are please? i tried Daz3d myself and the quality wasnt the best. im thinking of getting a new CPU and more RAM. Will this help? thank you
I don't have the best video card for this, but I have managed to pump out some nice renders in a reasonable amount of time. The key is to use DENOISING. Anyhow, I only have a GTX1050TI which has 4G of video RAM. If you want better, faster renders, and you can afford it, look to buy an NVidia video card. Preferably one with the most amount of video RAM on it. If you can afford an RTX3090, that would be perfect, but that's a tad pricey these days. If you're poor like me, I am looking at grabbing a slower RTX3060, the model with 12G of video RAM; there's a faster TI model, but it has less VRAM and you WANT more VRAM for 3D rendering as it takes up a lot of VRAM for textures, geometry, and lighting (in that order from what I have seen).

Some folks like teh 3070 which is faster, but has less VRAM, I am aiming for higher VRAM and then using DENOISING which would allow me to render in a reasonable time with enough VRAM to handle the scenes I like without breaking my bank.

If you can afford it, you might also want to look into a fast SSD Hard Drive specifically for Daz Studio to reduce loading times.

Decus

May 13, 2019
KAAMINI BHABHI
- MOST BEAUTIFUL INDIAN MILF
(Need reactions/love to continue this series)​

View attachment 1682135
Charming illustration!
Your model is interesting, I would even say beautiful. Chic and very sexy body, the face is original. Your model looks very much like an Indian, the ethno signs are well visible.
Good job!
P.S.
I apologize in advance, but...
I can definitely be mistaken, but it seems to me, that hair in the area of your model's armpits is a bit too high...
I wish you creative success...)

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
KAAMINI BHABHI
- MOST BEAUTIFUL INDIAN MILF
(Need reactions/love to continue this series)​

View attachment 1682135
As they say ''beauty is in the eye of the beholder....get it out with optrex'', you need to look at her nipples both have strange seems in them, also try out some other sizes for the girls in your renders, as very few milfs I've met in RL are big girls, or that might just be me....

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i also thought the renders where becoming slow due to the amount of content i had in the library? i read somewhere this can affect the renders. so I tried to delete the contents I didn't need no more but then my whole file went missing lol. so I just deleted Daz and haven't touched it since that issue.
You have to watch out for morphs, they will effect loading times as every time you load in a character, ALL the morphs you have installed have to be loaded in with it! But the amount of content you own won't effect your render times. Your video card is really low, you need something better. I have a 1050TI which is low, but I can get renders done fairly fast. Everything I have posted in here took me around 5mins. The trick is to use DENOISING as that GREATLY speeds up times. I only wait until around 200 iterations as well and I find that is good enough (sometimes only taking 2mins for a render).

When creating a scene, you will be limited by how many characters you can have in a scene. With my 1050TI it only has 4G VRAM so I can't normally do three characters at a time. I DID manage to do a scene with three characters with denoising that only took around 5mins. My trick was that I HID (click the eye icon where it lists the characters etc in your scene tab, upper right corner) EVERYTHING that wasn't in the camera's view! In one scene I had a character peeking around the corner of a door so most of his body wasn't visible. In that scene I HID every part of his body that couldn't be scene as well as every object in the room that couldn't be seen (or reflected). Just hiding these things means they won't be loaded into the video card which then allows you to be able to render them fairly quickly.

The GTX570 has VERY LITTLE RAM so I imagine it will be difficult to use it to render with. You will probably end up rending via the CPU which will be slow. you NEED a better video card. I recommend one with at LEAST 4G like mine has, it can do two characters in a scene fairly easily, three with hiding as I said. But even it is low on the VRAM for this. If you can't afford much, see if maybe you can grab an RTX3060 12G model (not the 3060TI, it has less VRAM), it's what I plan on getting. But your video card is what is hurting you right now. You NEED an NVIDIA (not other brands either, sadly) card with plenty of VRAM, and the faster the better of course. But for 3D Rendering, more VRAM is key.

Reactions: bellaisdabest
Feb 11, 2022
''Cardinal here. Attention all members. Our field team has brought us information on a possible candidate. This fine specimen seems ready for the next chapter of her life. Should you desire to take part in the acquisition moves kindly report to your supervisors. You can find a copy of the Field Report attached to .''
-The Fallen Cardinal
Zoe Field Report Final.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes