3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
You have to watch out for morphs, they will effect loading times as every time you load in a character, ALL the morphs you have installed have to be loaded in with it! But the amount of content you own won't effect your render times. Your video card is really low, you need something better. I have a 1050TI which is low, but I can get renders done fairly fast. Everything I have posted in here took me around 5mins. The trick is to use DENOISING as that GREATLY speeds up times. I only wait until around 200 iterations as well and I find that is good enough (sometimes only taking 2mins for a render).

When creating a scene, you will be limited by how many characters you can have in a scene. With my 1050TI it only has 4G VRAM so I can't normally do three characters at a time. I DID manage to do a scene with three characters with denoising that only took around 5mins. My trick was that I HID (click the eye icon where it lists the characters etc in your scene tab, upper right corner) EVERYTHING that wasn't in the camera's view! In one scene I had a character peeking around the corner of a door so most of his body wasn't visible. In that scene I HID every part of his body that couldn't be scene as well as every object in the room that couldn't be seen (or reflected). Just hiding these things means they won't be loaded into the video card which then allows you to be able to render them fairly quickly.

The GTX570 has VERY LITTLE RAM so I imagine it will be difficult to use it to render with. You will probably end up rending via the CPU which will be slow. you NEED a better video card. I recommend one with at LEAST 4G like mine has, it can do two characters in a scene fairly easily, three with hiding as I said. But even it is low on the VRAM for this. If you can't afford much, see if maybe you can grab an RTX3060 12G model (not the 3060TI, it has less VRAM), it's what I plan on getting. But your video card is what is hurting you right now. You NEED an NVIDIA (not other brands either, sadly) card with plenty of VRAM, and the faster the better of course. But for 3D Rendering, more VRAM is key.
interesting. thank you for the long reply i appreciate it. time to buy a new graphic card then! Haha

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
interesting. thank you for the long reply i appreciate it. time to buy a new graphic card then! Haha
Yeah, my 1050TI has 4G of VRAM and that is what I would say is the bare minimum, I can usually do two characters at most with a scene along with them (room with objects etc). When it comes to 3D rendering using any software, VRAM is key. I looked up the and it has 1.25G of VRAM.

Reactions: bellaisdabest

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Hello, i have just finished and published my biggest story so far....about 117 pictures in quad hd....in 2 versions as always ..one with dialogs and another without...this story has everything in it...ANAL, LESBIAN, MONSTER, BESTIALTY, FISTING, SPERM-SWAP, BUKKAKE, SWALLOWING and BDSM...take a look on some teasers and if you want to check it out the links are on the pictures and on my signature. Gapekeeper12.jpg Gapekeeper14.jpg Gapekeeper21.jpg Gapekeeper94.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes