3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 23, 2020
As they say ''beauty is in the eye of the beholder....get it out with optrex'', you need to look at her nipples both have strange seems in them, also try out some other sizes for the girls in your renders, as very few milfs I've met in RL are big girls, or that might just be me....
Well, come to India my friend, I would say. You may change your perception about MILFs :p

But many thanks for your constructive feedback, much appreciated!

And as for nipples, I am inspired by her -

images (5).jpeg

Feb 23, 2020
Charming illustration!
Your model is interesting, I would even say beautiful. Chic and very sexy body, the face is original. Your model looks very much like an Indian, the ethno signs are well visible.
Good job!
P.S.
I apologize in advance, but...
I can definitely be mistaken, but it seems to me, that hair in the area of your model's armpits is a bit too high...
I wish you creative success...)
Very well observed, Sir! I too personally think that armpit hair were little off the grid. I would improve them in future renders.

And thank you for the love. Kaamini Bhabhi is delighted :love:

Reactions: Decus

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Night Hacker

When creating a scene, you will be limited by how many characters you can have in a scene. With my 1050TI it only has 4G VRAM so I can't normally do three characters at a time. I DID manage to do a scene with three characters with denoising that only took around 5mins. My trick was that I HID (click the eye icon where it lists the characters etc in your scene tab, upper right corner) EVERYTHING that wasn't in the camera's view! In one scene I had a character peeking around the corner of a door so most of his body wasn't visible. In that scene I HID every part of his body that couldn't be scene as well as every object in the room that couldn't be seen (or reflected). Just hiding these things means they won't be loaded into the video card which then allows you to be able to render them fairly quickly.

Or you could just try

Interior Light Pro for Filament and Iray by & it has a built in 'Culling camera' that removes anything not in view, you can see it working by going back to perspective view, other than loading it & pointing it, nothing else to do....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Well, come to India my friend, I would say. You may change your perception about MILFs :p

But many thanks for your constructive feedback, much appreciated!

And as for nipples, I am inspired by her -

View attachment 1682208
I've several problems with going to India, 1) I can't stand the smell, let alone the taste of curry, 2) anything with Turmeric in it, 3) or Fenugreek, 4) or both together, 5) I don't deal well with hot weather....But, thanks for the offer, but I'll pass, thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: rasikamehra051

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Night Hacker

When creating a scene, you will be limited by how many characters you can have in a scene. With my 1050TI it only has 4G VRAM so I can't normally do three characters at a time. I DID manage to do a scene with three characters with denoising that only took around 5mins. My trick was that I HID (click the eye icon where it lists the characters etc in your scene tab, upper right corner) EVERYTHING that wasn't in the camera's view! In one scene I had a character peeking around the corner of a door so most of his body wasn't visible. In that scene I HID every part of his body that couldn't be scene as well as every object in the room that couldn't be seen (or reflected). Just hiding these things means they won't be loaded into the video card which then allows you to be able to render them fairly quickly.

Or you could just try

Interior Light Pro for Filament and Iray by & it has a built in 'Culling camera' that removes anything not in view, you can see it working by going back to perspective view, other than loading it & pointing it, nothing else to do....

Nice!!! That would be a big time saver. I may just check it out, thanks.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes