3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
If that's the batmobile, its body style is earlier than the earliest version of the batmobile that I've encountered, including reprints before I was born, and I am older than dirt.
I didn't have a bat mobile model even the armour is just a kit bash of different products

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 1689222 View attachment 1689223

so i was working on lighting and iray and came up with this. A alien fighter thinking about doing more on her and asking if there is anything i can do to make this look better all ideas are welcome comments on it are all welcome aswell

I'd start with some 'Dirt & Grime' Iray decals on both her, her clothes, & the hunk pf metalwork, just behind her, maybe lower the main lighting height wise, to pick up more detail & shadows....Maybe, change the time of day to much later....maybe just before sunset....

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I really need to save up for a better graphics card. These renders take forever lol
I have a 1050 video card and they take me around 5 mins. Turn on your denoising and you will notice a huge speed increase with the same quality.

I done two renders, one with denoising and one without. The one with denoising took me 5mins, the one without took me 45mins and when I posted them nobody could tell the difference.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
56 second render! Genesis 8.1 Elly
Elly_Maid_F95.png
It took longer to clothe and pose than to render. It also took longer to load all the textures in VRAM than to render.

Please do not say denoising gives you the same quality as a full render, that simply is not true. It may be acceptable quality for posting on F95 or for relatively low resolution images but denoising is a destructive process and removes information from an image.

Fotsirk, save your pennies and when you can afford it get a better video card, it will make a world of difference. There are a lot of tricks you can learn to speed up render times without resorting to cutting off renders with a lot of noise thinking you can save it with a denoiser.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes