3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Unintentional, but I didn't want to go back and fix it.
Spot Rendering the eyebrows (provided you saved each of the scenes individually) could be a relatively easy and/or quick fix.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I have a background as a photographer. That helps tremendously on 3d as well. Perhaps I understand light and composition a bit better than others.

An i3 laptop with 4 gb of RAM and integrated graphics card. :ROFLMAO:
I have a really powerful workstation with an rtx3090. I never render more than 1500 iterations. That means 10-15 min at max for 1 render in WQHD resolution. I could decrease that time by limiting the render to 1000 iterations but I've found 1500 to be the sweet spot, as my scenes are pretty dark in general.

I'm also doing comics and visual stories. This particular render it's part of a series of 75 images, with an extended version to be completed soon. Obviously 2hrs/render would not be feasible for this kind of work. :))
I'm spending most of the time on character creation, environment, lighting, etc. Rendering it's just a small part of the process.
" I have a background as a photographer. " Wow. Now i understand. Good to hear man, i can't imagine the comics you do with that quality, really good! i see you probably spend your lot of time to characters, lighting etc. I get that a good quality characters, lighting and environments affects the result.

Fotsirk

Jan 2, 2019
I just lost over half of my DAZ resource library. I had DIM open in the background and somehow accidentally pressed to uninstall and when I realized what was happening it was already more than halfway done. Over 200gb of resources just GONE. DIM said my library went from over 2000 to 840 now... I don't even know what resources I've lost. I'm so numb right now...

Anyways, this will be my last post for a while. This was the last render I was working on. Pray for me.

Alysha-singing-1.png

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I just lost over half of my DAZ resource library. I had DIM open in the background and somehow accidentally pressed to uninstall and when I realized what was happening it was already more than halfway done. Over 200gb of resources just GONE. DIM said my library went from over 2000 to 840 now... I don't even know what resources I've lost. I'm so numb right now...

Anyways, this will be my last post for a while. This was the last render I was working on. Pray for me.

View attachment 1693381
your assets should all be in the "ready to install" tab of DIM ... or if you have delete after install set it should be able to download them for you ... feel your pain, best of luck

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes