3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Fotsirk

Jan 2, 2019
I just lost over half of my DAZ resource library. I had DIM open in the background and somehow accidentally pressed to uninstall and when I realized what was happening it was already more than halfway done. Over 200gb of resources just GONE. DIM said my library went from over 2000 to 840 now... I don't even know what resources I've lost. I'm so numb right now...

Anyways, this will be my last post for a while. This was the last render I was working on. Pray for me.

Alysha-singing-1.png

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I just lost over half of my DAZ resource library. I had DIM open in the background and somehow accidentally pressed to uninstall and when I realized what was happening it was already more than halfway done. Over 200gb of resources just GONE. DIM said my library went from over 2000 to 840 now... I don't even know what resources I've lost. I'm so numb right now...

Anyways, this will be my last post for a while. This was the last render I was working on. Pray for me.

View attachment 1693381
your assets should all be in the "ready to install" tab of DIM ... or if you have delete after install set it should be able to download them for you ... feel your pain, best of luck

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I recently started to learn renpy. Coding I can learn myself. But i want to ask how people make renders for renpy?
Which software(preferably free) is best for beginners to make renders. I tried blender but its too complicated for me. Any help is appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes