3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
He's one of the 3 gods of this thread, wait until he tells you that he's doing this on a laptop that took 20 hours + to render. This guy is a legend
Jesus!! 20 hours? and he doing this all stuff on laptop? bruh.. i literally can't wait more than 10 min for one render. (as i mostly doing comics and shit) This is really interesting

• Haha
Reactions: LBW

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
I'm looking for an help. I search a best similar character to the stunning actress Ruby Rose.
I've tried Eva 8, Evlin Hd and many others... Have you any suggests?

View attachment 1691896

View attachment 1691904
There's a guy who does free head morphs here - Just make a request but show patience, the guy is working through a long list and he does textures for most of them too for FREE.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Unintentional, but I didn't want to go back and fix it.
Was it intentional not to have eyebrows on the IG version? Looks a little strange to me >__<
Awesome renders though! I hope to have consistently realistic and good-looking renders like yours someday.

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
Dude idk how you use this god damn program this well. Shit looks like a real. I can literally pay you to teach me about lighting, environments, characters, posing tips and shit.
I have a background as a photographer. That helps tremendously on 3d as well. Perhaps I understand light and composition a bit better than others.

He's one of the 3 gods of this thread, wait until he tells you that he's doing this on a laptop that took 20 hours + to render. This guy is a legend
An i3 laptop with 4 gb of RAM and integrated graphics card. :ROFLMAO:
I have a really powerful workstation with an rtx3090. I never render more than 1500 iterations. That means 10-15 min at max for 1 render in WQHD resolution. I could decrease that time by limiting the render to 1000 iterations but I've found 1500 to be the sweet spot, as my scenes are pretty dark in general.

Jesus!! 20 hours? and he doing this all stuff on laptop? bruh.. i literally can't wait more than 10 min for one render. (as i mostly doing comics and shit) This is really interesting
I'm also doing comics and visual stories. This particular render is part of a series of 75 images, with an extended version to be completed soon. Obviously 2hrs/render would not be feasible for this kind of work. :))
I'm spending most of the time on character creation, environment, lighting, etc. Rendering it's just a small part of the process.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes