3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
A "photoshoot" with one of my custom characters, Layla (so in love with her :love:).

Layla pose.jpg

PS : If you zoom too much there will be noises, as i render with CPU (Laptop i7, 32Gb, GTX1060 3Gb) i can't use Daz Denoiser (that needs to start early in the rendering if you don't want your char to look like he/she took a wax bath so tbh no gain in rendering time that much and yes, i could use an external one like the Drag and Drop but same wax bath in the end ;)).

Anyway here are my settings for this one : 2560x2560, 1000 iterations, Quality off, No denoiser, Pixel filter guassian 1.0, HDRI only -> rendering: 5 hours 28 minutes 47.92 seconds. :( *cryin' in fetal position*

#potatosquad

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
A "photoshoot" with one of my custom characters, Layla (so in love with her :love:).

View attachment 1691911

PS : If you zoom too much there will be noises, as i render with CPU (Laptop i7, 32Gb, GTX1060 3Gb) i can't use Daz Denoiser (that needs to start early in the rendering if you don't want your char to look like he/she took a wax bath so tbh no gain in rendering time that much and yes, i could use an external one like the Drag and Drop but same wax bath in the end ;)).

Anyway here are my settings for this one : 2560x2560, 1000 iterations, Quality off, No denoiser, Pixel filter guassian 1.0, HDRI only -> rendering: 5 hours 28 minutes 47.92 seconds. :( *cryin' in fetal position*

#potatosquad
Wow, I don't think I'd have the patience to continue with this hobby if my renders were taking that long. I respect that.

And she is a beautiful character!

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

View attachment 1691911

#potatosquad

It sounds like your only relying on the HDRI for lighting, probably resulting in a very dark image, hence the long render times.
Higher light levels will speed things up, & improve your base contrast, shadows etc. I can only really go one this one render, as it's the one with info about your settings. But, if this is how your set up is for every render, then it's no surprise they take so long.

Reactions: Elefy
Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour tout le monde.
J'ai un petit soucis, suite à la réinstallation de mon système, Daz ne veux plus sauvegarder "mon interface" (Img 01), le layout semble incomplet (Img 02) car il manque le ".dse".
Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'en faire un comme celui-ci (Img 03) où me dire ce qui ne va pas ?
J'ajoute que lorsque je sauve mon layout, il apparaît dans :
"C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\user layouts"
alors que les layout de base de DAZ sont dans :
"C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\resources\layouts".
Merci d'avance.

Hello everyone.
I have a little problem, after reinstalling my system, Daz does not want to save "mon interface" (Img 01), the layout seems incomplete (Img 02) because the ".dse" is missing.
Could someone make one for me like this (Img 03) or tell me what is wrong?
I add that when I save my layout, it appears in:
whereas the basic layout of DAZ is in:
Thank you in advance.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Bonjour tout le monde.
J'ai un petit soucis, suite à la réinstallation de mon système, Daz ne veux plus sauvegarder "mon interface" (Img 01), le layout semble incomplet (Img 02) car il manque le ".dse".
Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'en faire un comme celui-ci (Img 03) où me dire ce qui ne va pas ?
J'ajoute que lorsque je sauve mon layout, il apparaît dans :
alors que les layout de base de DAZ sont dans :
Merci d'avance.

Hello everyone.
I have a little problem, after reinstalling my system, Daz does not want to save "mon interface" (Img 01), the layout seems incomplete (Img 02) because the ".dse" is missing.
Could someone make one for me like this (Img 03) or tell me what is wrong?
I add that when I save my layout, it appears in:
whereas the basic layout of DAZ is in:
Thank you in advance.
Broken in 4.20.0.2, was still broken in Public Beta 4.20.0.3 and now fixed in Public Beta 4.20.0.4. Still not in the official build as of this morning.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes