3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
only 56 seconds?
man this fucker dont have any patience ;)
how long did it take to wrote the info below ? 57 seconds? ;)

Denoise?
you kill the details with it if you cant see it.
only cheap loosers with no patience uses it ;)

learn this
no patience no cash for you
spend more time with rendering and the cash is coming
Well I do have a RTX3090.

Did not buy it for DAZ, I design products for sport and I needed to upgrade from the 1080Ti 2-way SLI to something with a bit more power for CAD renderings. DAZ isn't the only application that renders. 56 seconds to render, but at least an hour for everything else.

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
Another render for the NTR comic I'm working on. I am about to start posing the last scene but that is going to be the big one. Then I have to put it all together with text. Realising I might have to be more concise with my storytelling. Too used to writing full-length stories. Gina Story V2 074.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
You didn't start anything. You mentioned the slower render times and I tried to give helpful advice. I was punished for trying to help. I'll try not to help again in the future.

The way I look at things, if you're rendering an image for a visual novel, the majority of people viewing it in a VN will have 1080P monitors and will look at each image probably not much more than a minute as they flip through the VN pages. They certainly won't be zooming in. I have seen some pretty speckled images at only 720P and honestly, I was fine with it.

I guess it all depends on who your target audience is. Personally, I'm not willing to wait an hour for an image I can get in only 5mins, especially if you have to zoom in and examine the pixels to see the difference.

Anyhow, be careful trying to help people in here, you may get attacked for it. I'll refrain from helping again, it's not worth it.

Nice render anyhow.
That is some transparent skin there, you weren't attacked, but if you are going to help make sure your statements are accurate. Why not give a few hints about speeding up render times, but just don't make shit up like denoisers are lossless.

If you had stated that in your opinion you get acceptable results using a denoiser, no one (including myself) would have said anything about your post.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes