3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Fotsirk

Jan 2, 2019
Ngl, I expected more from the face transfer feature... playing around with it today. This is one of the better ones I was able to produce. Some of the other faces were just awful even though the portrait photos were decent lol

I also need to learn more about texturing... and making my own environments. :p so much to learn, so little time!

Zoey-1.png

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
A "photoshoot" with one of my custom characters, Layla (so in love with her :love:).

Layla pose.jpg

PS : If you zoom too much there will be noises, as i render with CPU (Laptop i7, 32Gb, GTX1060 3Gb) i can't use Daz Denoiser (that needs to start early in the rendering if you don't want your char to look like he/she took a wax bath so tbh no gain in rendering time that much and yes, i could use an external one like the Drag and Drop but same wax bath in the end ;)).

Anyway here are my settings for this one : 2560x2560, 1000 iterations, Quality off, No denoiser, Pixel filter guassian 1.0, HDRI only -> rendering: 5 hours 28 minutes 47.92 seconds. :( *cryin' in fetal position*

#potatosquad

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
A "photoshoot" with one of my custom characters, Layla (so in love with her :love:).

View attachment 1691911

PS : If you zoom too much there will be noises, as i render with CPU (Laptop i7, 32Gb, GTX1060 3Gb) i can't use Daz Denoiser (that needs to start early in the rendering if you don't want your char to look like he/she took a wax bath so tbh no gain in rendering time that much and yes, i could use an external one like the Drag and Drop but same wax bath in the end ;)).

Anyway here are my settings for this one : 2560x2560, 1000 iterations, Quality off, No denoiser, Pixel filter guassian 1.0, HDRI only -> rendering: 5 hours 28 minutes 47.92 seconds. :( *cryin' in fetal position*

#potatosquad
Wow, I don't think I'd have the patience to continue with this hobby if my renders were taking that long. I respect that.

And she is a beautiful character!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes