3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Firstly what do you mean by 1, 2, & 3? Some screenshot's would help, too. Secondly, 'Save' your character as a 'Scene Subset'.
Thirdly, this is what you need to do for every Geoshell, other than the XXY or Futalicious ones. I've already done the Other Geoshell's, just leaving the last one to turn-off the shell genitals. View attachment 1713004
Made a quick one trying to figure out ghost lights etc. I like it. I have an issue though. For some reason my character doesn't have any aerola around the nipples. The protrusion is there but there's no nipple texture there. I tried the HD nipple texture thing but it made it all white, even when I click the thing which supposedly fixed it, it doesn't. Anyone more informed could help I'd appreciate it.
View attachment 1714684

Try looking at anyother Geoshell's you might have on your figure, it's probably a variation on the Dickator, Golden Palace, XY & XXY etc...In my post from yesterday, it shows what & where

Reactions: Rizo

Straz3D

Jun 16, 2019
RoSw.png

I was Stoaunt, I decided to make a step forward and make my DeviantArt & Twitter to share my renders on it aswell, I was told it would help me to receive more engagement, feedbacks ect... Why not, I think I got better posting here for about one year and not gonna lie, receiving my first likes here was a huge boost of motivation.

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As the mother didn't have much success here's my custom morph for the daughter (of the two previous characters above).
I know she's more on the petite skinny side but what can i say, it is what it is, but believe me, you don't want to mess with her. :rolleyes:
I hope you'll be seduced. :unsure:
Li Xiu, student at an IAE business school. (potential LI of course)

Li Xiu portrait.jpg
Li Xiu pose 1.jpg Li Xiu pose2.jpg

And a little bonus...

Li Xiu pose3.jpg Li Xiu pose4.jpg

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 1715263

I was Stoaunt, I decided to make a step forward and make my DeviantArt & Twitter to share my renders on it aswell, I was told it would help me to receive more engagement, feedbacks ect... Why not, I think I got better posting here for about one year and not gonna lie, receiving my first likes here was a huge boost of motivation.
This looks great! Did you touch it up in photoshop or anything afterwards? It looks so clean the light and textures. All of it! It's awesome!

Straz3D

Jun 16, 2019
This looks great! Did you touch it up in photoshop or anything afterwards? It looks so clean the light and textures. All of it! It's awesome!
First of all thanks !
Yes I did touch it afterwards, but to be fair this one already looked really nice postwork-free. I retouched the colors a bit, and added some light steam.

Without postwork :

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
First of all thanks !
Yes I did touch it afterwards, but to be fair this one already looked really nice postwork-free. I retouched the colors a bit, and added some light steam.

Without postwork :
Fair enough, this is incredibly rendered. There's no noise, the shadows and highlights are just right and the texture quality is super detailed. I don't know your settings but I never manage to produce these results! Great work!

Reactions: Straz3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes