3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
took me a while to figure out how to do it. So first off, I loaded the dress and added Fit Control to it. then I loaded the dress a second time. I lowered the opacity of the second dress to make it more transparent. Then using Fit control, I made the first dress too small in areas using sliders, like chest, hips etc. this then makes those areas of the first dress sink below the skin, but leaves the second see thru dress visible. It takes alot of messing around with the sliders to get what you want, and not make the two dresses get into different positions.

Hope that makes sense. I have been messing around trying to get this right for awhile now, off and on. but finally think I have it.
Just to give you another option you can also add an image to opacity. (white is fully opaque black is fully transparent.)
So the flirty schoolshirt has the follwing base image for texture:
1647910736796.png
Now I made that base image fully white and added grey overtop where I wanted the wet look and than added it to the opacity filter in the surfaces tab:
1647910865115.png
This yields the following result (please note that it is just an example. this was litterally a one minute bodge job you can get better results when you actually try):
1647910995318.png

I hope this helps. I think that in a lot of cases this version will be faster than having to manipulate two dresses. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes