3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 1762264
some crossover of NPC's Claire(MOH) and Sofia (Mom and wife) being added to BBS the graphic novel. Credit to the original artist of these characters. Any tips and suggestions are welcome..
Nice work! though I am not an expert, you can use this advice how you wish.

The police officers pose looks off or was forgotten and she seems to be going to the wrong door to drive, always double check your character poses (including expressions) before you start your renders, things may change or may not work once everything is in place (lighting, props, other characters etc).

The render feels bigger than it needs to be to me, most of the right side I feel could be cut out or zoomed a little closer to the 2 characters in the shot. I guess take some time to think about what you would like convey in your render, maybe try some high angle shots or low ones.

Nice work again and I look forward to seeing your next work.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
yeah i though i had the ring mat unchecked
Yeah, I had a similar problem with a shirt my character had on. I ended up changing the shirt he wore as it was too high resolution for such a simple object and didn't shrink down well. I done a bunch of spot renders of just the new shirt and some editing to replace it.

Nice program otherwise. It REALLY helped me with many renders on my crappy little 4MB video card. Before that script I was doing spot renders so I would render half an image (and disable objects on the other half) with spot render, then render the other half and simply edit them together. It was more work, but still faster than the full size image.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes