3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
my scene setups are coming along nice i liked this one alot. there are no funeral assets out there so i had to be creative. spent about 4-5 hours on placing stuff and adding shaders since the church asset was so old . Rendering took 25 mins with no actors cant imagine what happens when i place people and pose them for the scene in my story. FuneralTestRender.png

Last edited:

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
my scene setups are coming along nice i liked this one alot. there are no funeral assets out there so i had to be creative. spent about 4-5 hours on placing stuff and adding shades since the church asset was so old . Rendering took 25 mins with no actors cant imagine what happens when i place people and pose them for the scene in my story. View attachment 1780589
I think you did a pretty good job with this one. Where did you find the coffin?

The only things I would point out is that it looks a bit odd to have no lighting fixtures on the back wall, and the black runner would usually be a deep red one.
Other than that...bravo.

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
I think you did a pretty good job with this one. Where did you find the coffin?

The only things I would point out is that it looks a bit odd to have no lighting fixtures on the back wall, and the black runner would usually be a deep red one.
Other than that...bravo.
coffin is I changed the textures on everything but the wood on the sides because its not separated by surfaces, so if I change it to a solid color the metallic fixture on the side would be missing but the hand holders can be changed. I like your idea about the light in the back gonna steal that, should make for a more dramatic look. I did not think to add them because the church did not come with them originally. it had ceiling lights but they did not have any emission properties. and about the carpet is was red with gold lines on the outside originally but I though it gave too much of a wedding vibe. I'm gonna do some research and see if its appropriate, I have only been to one funeral my self (luckily) and it did not feature a coffin they were cremated.

Reactions: fyl3toys

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did a little practice with a male character. Inspired by Julian Sands' character from the film Warlock.
That was such an interesting movie, especially around that time. The antagonist was pretty much the protagonist of the movie. The scene with the medium was amazing.

Reactions: Evil13
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes