3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

stabrepete

Dec 5, 2020
Lights. It really makes the skin pop.

I use a HDRI to get the generally layout of the lighting, rotate it as needs be. Once I know where the light is coming from, I add another to accentuate and strengthen what's there. Usually something from True Illusion lighting.
how do you add multiple hdri's? it just replaces it for me

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
oh so you mean just add another light?
You can either add additional lights, depending on your render modes. Or you could modify the HDRI by darken/brighten specific areas. The closer a pixel is to white the brighter the light will be that it "emits".

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
its a ton of morphs :D about 40+ mixed together... i mean body/face/tits/etcetc.
rpg maker - very easy to learn, but good story with good events - that's hard to me :D
I was talking to a friend of mine about a game and complaining about the cost of a gpu and time to learn daz, he commented might be cheaper/easier/faster to contract out the art work. could this be true?I mean how much would artwork cost by the ep ?
only 1 out of ten get any sponsors and only 1 out of 100 get enough sponsors to do it full time and that usually takes a year...

is it cheaper easier safer to just buy a card or to contract out artwork?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1824572
View attachment 1824573

;)
Poor Vicky had to sit on the cold tiles for quite some time, while I was trying to cheat DAZ and Iray
to get faster renders... Can you spot which one took longer?
Top image, 1847500_tiles_1.png, took longer. My guess is that you used denoising on the bottom image? I've done that test myself. Denoising took me 5 mins, without it the same render took me 45mins and there was virtually no difference between the two (unless you zoomed in to examine the pixels, and even then it's difficult to tell the difference).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes