3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Always wanted to try to mess around with shadows and sheer clothing. Made this last night, it turned out better than I hoped. I didn't even need to do post work with photoshop.
10000 samples, took 40minutes. Probably going to do some touch up and tweaking in photshop and have different versions with stars or something in the black area. :) Hope you like it.
No Editing.png

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Always wanted to try to mess around with shadows and sheer clothing. Made this last night, it turned out better than I hoped. I didn't even need to do post work with photoshop.
10000 samples, took 40minutes. Probably going to do some touch up and tweaking in photshop and have different versions with stars or something in the black area. :) Hope you like it.
View attachment 1830115
Did a quick edit. Added stars adjusted colours a bit and sharpened it up. See quoted post for the original unedited. :) As always feedback is appreciated. silhouette-Stars.png

Vanhalenii

Dec 29, 2021
I put child bones into the Butt and Breasts on this model, needed to see how they reacted to motion.
The process wasn't that hard and gives a lot more flexibility to get a more natural realistic movement.
Utilized the Pelvis and the Pectorals to make the child bones from.
This one just shows the breasts and the ability to move them in a up-down and side-wide motion.
So far I like it... (y)

CTW4.gif

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes