3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If VRAM runs out I-Ray will fallback silently to CPU Rendering mostly happens if it can't pre allocate enough VRAM for the Denoiser
Sometimes a simple restart of the program will solve that problem. I will also run a script which halves the size of the textures. Also, hiding geometry that isn't showing in the scene helps. I will hide not only objects in the room, but also body parts. If their legs are out of frame, I click the leg and hide it which saves on VRAM. If they're not facing the camera, I will even hide their eyes, tongue etc... looks pretty creepy by the time I am done, but it all helps. ;)

Reactions: MrPerson28475

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
Can give lighting and rendering setting or tutorial for this render?
Really simple:

Use these, and set -90 on the ballrooom and 153.4694 on Skydome rotation in Environment Settings. Tone Mapping Tab, cm2 factor on 1.30.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sometimes a simple restart of the program will solve that problem. I will also run a script which halves the size of the textures. Also, hiding geometry that isn't showing in the scene helps. I will hide not only objects in the room, but also body parts. If their legs are out of frame, I click the leg and hide it which saves on VRAM. If they're not facing the camera, I will even hide their eyes, tongue etc... looks pretty creepy by the time I am done, but it all helps. ;)
This is an example of how I cut down on geometry on their bodies as well as the room. This is the final render I did recently...

motel_office breast_grab2.jpg

Now this is what it looks like in the editor from another view... something from a horror movie... but saves a lot on VRAM... ;)

Screenshot (8934).jpg

I only have 4G of VRAM on my 1050 video card so... I have gotten better at juggling it around and fitting what is needed on it to get my denoiser etc working.

Note that his arms and body beneath that shirt are also turned off as they are not seen. Only his shirt and hands are not hidden and of course, the room is empty as most of it is not seen, I keep the walls in place to prevent outside HDRI light from seeping in. One also has to take into account any reflections or shadows in the scene. Note that the lights on the cieling are still in place as they provide some lighting in this, but nothing cast shadows, so it was all disabled.

Last edited:

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
I see this group as a Father (MC) his Wife to the left, his Daughter to the right, the Blonde her shy friend and the small Redhead a bit of a troublemaker also Daughters friend, and the tall Redhead the older Sister to small Redhead.
Just shows how many Harem games I've played :LOL:. Dont mind the thin neck on the "Wife" (reminded me of animated films).
I do like them as a group, they look like they are meant to be together.
Did you do much morphing to get the look you wanted?
I can see it, lol. Happy you see some synergy in the group! The middle girl is getting some scaling changes, don't worry :p

All characters basically "start" as some other character and then I customize both the bodies and faces.

The male's "base" character is , and he's the least-edited character in the group--mostly just some edits to facial dimensions and nose/jaw tweaks with a few overall body morphs to adjust for age and fitness. Others are a combination of a range of 2-4 different character morphs, which I tweak with morphs for aging, then do face details like mouth+nose+jaw, I replace the eyebrows, then finish with morphs to shape breasts/hips/waist/ass.

Reactions: MrPerson28475

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 1850834

I don't mean to say you're doing something wrong but a outdoor scene like that shouldn't take an hour to render unless you are cpu rendering
You don't even know what GPU I am using or what resolution I used XD
But yes, 3 genesis 8 characters and a big temple complex at 2640x2160 at 5000 iterations subD 3 on all characters takes my 2080 an hour to render.
There are way to many variables to say a render shouldn't take a specific amount of time just by looking at the render.
For example this render of yours is going to take more than one hour if you ran it at 15000 iterations on subD 4, three times the resolution for example.

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
Very nice... makes me want to go back to school. ;) I used to have a teacher in public school that was hot like that. I remember having a crush on her. heheh... a good looking Irish red head.
I had a very sexy English teacher in high school back in the days, she had incredible tits. All the boys in class wanted her to do naughty things :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes