3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Mila is in reality much more complex View attachment 1849771

But you need a Damn good Photographer to capture reality truthful as your perception in motion of it.
And you need one who understands how to mirror the real person and not a illusion of it, alone this is Art.
If you are directing this toward my render please understand that it was not supposed to be an exact replica of her. The art is in the fact that it's my representation of her not that I copied somebody else or not that I took a stock photograph of her that someone else took and posted it here. That's a custom costume made to replicate the character that she played in resident evil in the second
movie. It's the look I was going for nothing more. I don't want my art to be an exact copy I wanted to be what I try to make it look like or what I see in my mind's eye. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm not upset. I'm just curious as to why you would want to take someone who made a comment on my render and throw something like that up there.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
If you are directing this toward my render please understand that it was not supposed to be an exact replica of her. The art is in the fact that it's my representation of her not that I copied somebody else or not that I took a stock photograph of her that someone else took and posted it here. That's a custom costume made to replicate the character that she played in resident evil in the second
movie. It's the look I was going for nothing more. I don't want my art to be an exact copy I wanted to be what I try to make it look like or what I see in my mind's eye. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm not upset. I'm just curious as to why you would want to take someone who made a comment on my render and throw something like that up there.

csbond2, I'd ignore anything Krosos, has to say on Artwork shared here. At least until he learns to write English, using the 'right words' in the 'right order'. As you've said, 'It's your Art, do it Your Way'.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
If VRAM runs out I-Ray will fallback silently to CPU Rendering mostly happens if it can't pre allocate enough VRAM for the Denoiser

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes