3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
From Naughty 40
View attachment 1848296
My prior work experience was in the field of cinematography. That's why I used my experience on this project. Because I am well aware of my language limitations, I pushed myself to the fullest extent possible in all other areas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game's models are all crafted by myself and based on real-world inspirations.
View attachment 1848288
And practically every scene is not just a random, ready-to-render scene; rather, I tweak it to meet the demands of the project. The main mansion, for example, is based on the Penthouse Korean television series. The wallpapers behind are generally all carefully selected, and each one has its own meaning, as you'll see if you look closely.
View attachment 1848289
Every essential scene has been thoughtfully altered to seem like a nice composition when letterboxing mode is activated.
View attachment 1848290
Color and tone are also important considerations for me. I bet you've read about the cheeky stories in the nighttime scenes. That's why I went with teal and orange as complementing yet opposing color temperatures. Every other scene has been carefully designed that way.
View attachment 1848293
That's a beautiful foyer. Very nice work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Not much in the way of art, but here's a group pic of some characters in the VN plot that's brewing in my mind.

Highest-level overview is that you're the son in a family of "original" 400-something-year-old vampires, medieval setting.

Sisters with the black hair, redheads on either end are twins who were converted several years apart, blonde is a curve-ball--newest addition to the clan.

Any feedback is appreciated.
group_pic2_e.png

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
Not much in the way of art, but here's a group pic of some characters in the VN plot that's brewing in my mind.

Highest-level overview is that you're the son in a family of "original" 400-something-year-old vampires, medieval setting.

Sisters with the black hair, redheads on either end are twins who were converted several years apart, blonde is a curve-ball--newest addition to the clan.

View attachment 1849190
Not talking kinks, but stylistically they look great if a bit disproportionate to each other? third one is beautiful, but her head size seems a little large. Second from right looks fun. I'd imagine a good story as to why they have different personalities.

Personally, I like my women a bit more busty (not titty monsters, think lana rhodes) but to each their own. If this is what you enjoy pursue it.

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Not talking kinks, but stylistically they look great if a bit disproportionate to each other? third one is beautiful, but her head size seems a little large. Second from right looks fun. I'd imagine a good story as to why they have different personalities.

Personally, I like my women a bit more busty (not titty monsters, think lana rhodes) but to each their own. If this is what you enjoy pursue it.
Thanks for the feedback, I agree #3 is in some need for proportion adjustment. Youth and size morphs can be tricky to combine in a way that looks right.

There will be more mature, bustier women--#1's outfit is actually hiding her endowment quite well, but there will be others to carry the big-titty flag. Though I think small and modest breasts are quite underrepresented, so wanted to express some adoration with these girls first

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

View attachment 1849190
I see this group as a Father (MC) his Wife to the left, his Daughter to the right, the Blonde her shy friend and the small Redhead a bit of a troublemaker also Daughters friend, and the tall Redhead the older Sister to small Redhead.
Just shows how many Harem games I've played :LOL:. Dont mind the thin neck on the "Wife" (reminded me of animated films).
I do like them as a group, they look like they are meant to be together.
Did you do much morphing to get the look you wanted?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes