3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
From Naughty 40
View attachment 1848296
My prior work experience was in the field of cinematography. That's why I used my experience on this project. Because I am well aware of my language limitations, I pushed myself to the fullest extent possible in all other areas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game's models are all crafted by myself and based on real-world inspirations.
View attachment 1848288
And practically every scene is not just a random, ready-to-render scene; rather, I tweak it to meet the demands of the project. The main mansion, for example, is based on the Penthouse Korean television series. The wallpapers behind are generally all carefully selected, and each one has its own meaning, as you'll see if you look closely.
View attachment 1848289
Every essential scene has been thoughtfully altered to seem like a nice composition when letterboxing mode is activated.
View attachment 1848290
Color and tone are also important considerations for me. I bet you've read about the cheeky stories in the nighttime scenes. That's why I went with teal and orange as complementing yet opposing color temperatures. Every other scene has been carefully designed that way.
View attachment 1848293
Beautiful work! Love this, especially the top image.

Reactions: HawkyDawky
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes