3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Thank you, well the base figure is just the genesis 8 female with a lot of tweaking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, Finessing the character head sliders to come up with that is unbelievable. I've only been confident enough to use 2 to 3 to varying degrees, but in my short time using Daz I'm always afraid if I go too far I won't make anything that looks nice. Bravo!

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Wow, Finessing the character head sliders to come up with that is unbelievable. I've only been confident enough to use 2 to 3 to varying degrees, but in my short time using Daz I'm always afraid if I go too far I won't make anything that looks nice. Bravo!
You can also get good results with metamixer which I use quite often to shape the face.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
You can also get good results with metamixer which I use quite often to shape the face.
I don't mean to turn this into a discussion thread but just as a last query. Can you only use metamixer faces for metamixer, or are you able to use any genesis 3, 8, 8.1 face?

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
I know this is not the right place to ask, but Deviantart, as well as this site, does not seem to have a forum for Xnalara. And judging by reading some of the comments on this thread, you people are very knowledgeable. With the my xnalara program, when you back up an object from close up, it becomes pixelated as well as these pixels move around as you rotate the object. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks. Again, sorry if this is not appropriate for this thread.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes