3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Haven't posted in a while, this is Lyndie from Something To Write About. Converted to Genesis 8.1 with an additional tattoo down her spine. It took me a bit of time to figure out how to get a texture to span UV map boundaries. A lot of the DAZ PAs use 3D Coat or Blacksmith3D, a few use ZBrush or Blender. I tried doing the tattoos in Zbrush, 3D Coat and Blender but the learning curve was very steep. I ended up using Adobe Substance Painter and I had a workable spine tattoo in less than one hour.

Here she is;

Lyndie_STWA_Tattoo-001_F95.png

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
I don't mean to turn this into a discussion thread but just as a last query. Can you only use metamixer faces for metamixer, or are you able to use any genesis 3, 8, 8.1 face?
no you can't use genesis 3,8,8.1 you have to use the pack specially made for metamixer like this one for example or don't use any model and just use metamixer to sculpt the face.

Reactions: etarg

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
no you can't use genesis 3,8,8.1 you have to use the pack specially made for metamixer like this one for example or don't use any model and just use metamixer to sculpt the face.
I figured, thanks for sharing btw! You've helped me a lot.

Reactions: darkside80
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes