3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I tried the old, young Ripley character to create a new one ... whose opinion? :) View attachment 1865000

If you'd have just 'Aged' Sigourney Weaver, added a little weight & given her grey hair, you'd be closer to the 'real' Ripley. You've added a Boxer's jawline, & made her over big Breast & Hips wise. Yet if you compare the 'young ripley', Sigourney was 29/30 when Alien was made, she's coming up for 73 this year. She's now of an age to play her Grandmother in Alien, yet she still has the same basic body shape as when she was 30, fuller & softer, & more defined of face, but still instantly recognisable as 'Ripley'. I may have to 'age-up' a version based on a 50/60 year old Sigourney Weaver, just to show what I mean.

Reactions: Krosos

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Absolutely nothing wrong with this one that adding a few years to the face wouldn't fix! She's got the body of a twenty y.o. but the face of a 'tween'. Other than that, she's gorgeous!!!

actually, she's "supposed" to be 18 - graduating high school in a week to be specific. Still, maybe she needs to be aged up slightly. Or maybe I'll just try again tonight!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do you want me to be ashamed of it ?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes