3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

j13031977

May 15, 2017
If you'd have just 'Aged' Sigourney Weaver, added a little weight & given her grey hair, you'd be closer to the 'real' Ripley. You've added a Boxer's jawline, & made her over big Breast & Hips wise. Yet if you compare the 'young ripley', Sigourney was 29/30 when Alien was made, she's coming up for 73 this year. She's now of an age to play her Grandmother in Alien, yet she still has the same basic body shape as when she was 30, fuller & softer, & more defined of face, but still instantly recognisable as 'Ripley'. I may have to 'age-up' a version based on a 50/60 year old Sigourney Weaver, just to show what I mean.

sorry .... I only started about 2 months ago whit Daz3d .... but I also saw some people here who have been dealing with Daz3d for years and still do such shit that the state will fall .... then it will slowly get better .... i hope

Reactions: Krosos

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
sorry .... I only started about 2 months ago whit Daz3d .... but I also saw some people here who have been dealing with Daz3d for years and still do such shit that the state will fall .... then it will slowly get better .... i hope

This should be your first port of call in your 'Morphs' list, under 'Actor'....https://f95zone.to/threads/aging-morphs-bundle-for-genesis-8-female-s-and-male-s.8613/ This & a couple of good photo's, should be your first start point, don't worry if you screw up the first few attempts, call it a learning experience.....

Reactions: Night Hacker

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fashion Nerd
Likes the older Guy Experience
Threesomes
Enjoys the Pigtail Ride
Likes to show her Blow tongue all the Time ;)
Gets aroused in no time handled by the right hands
If you good Squirt guaranteed
If she's accepting you while you bang her rougher going is no problem for her the contrary she fully expects it she will let you know when the time is right look out for her signs she wont speak it out (she loves to play and see if you understand them or miss the chance) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrigan84
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes