3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Oof, 4k takes a while to render!

Made these lovely ladies when I was struck with inspiration for a project. They'll have to wait for now as I continue with the Milftown VN, but they'll be ready and waiting when I get back to it... ;)
[...]
And now take into consideration that you have here only 8MP. Actual photos nowadays start at 16MP (MFT) and range to more than 100MP (FullFrame and larger)*. Contemporary photorealism can be a bitch. xD

p.s.: keep up your good work.

*I can't take smartphone cameras serious with their current limitations due to their sensor size.

Reactions: Zavijava_

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Aist, one of the wardens of Kaletia. 16/9 - (Slightly below 1080P)
View attachment 1868659

Aist & Marisa 4K (3840x2160)
View attachment 1868661

Aist. 1080P (1920x1080)
View attachment 1868662

Aist's haircut
View attachment 1868663

Not bad, but that sword grip won't help in a fight, her hand is to far from the Crossguard, & way too loose a grip(she'd probably drop it, in that pose). It's a failing in Daz, mainly I think to no one ever holding a sword, let alone fight with one, I've done both in the past, so this is from experience, not a go at you personally. Also, when fighting with a sword, the edges should be inline with the back of the hand & knuckles, with the back of the hand inline with forearm. Hand placement gets even more important the longer the sword blade & Hilt, as the 'right hand' becomes the 'pivot point' of the sword, the 'left hand' controls how much you can move the sword tip. if your not sure what I mean by that, take a broom handle, put a piece of gaffer/duck tape just over 2 hands width from one end. then try holding the ''sword'' halfway down the ''hilt'', you'll see how hard that is to control. Then place your Dominant hand just below the tape ''crossguard'', try the same moves with your other hand as far down the 'hilt' as you can, you'll see you don't need to move your 'weaker' hand that much to move the tip the same distance.
Might be badly worded, but I'm trying to remember how it was first 'explained' to me, back in the late '90's, & my memory isn't that good.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Not bad, but that sword grip won't help in a fight, her hand is to far from the Crossguard, & way too loose a grip(she'd probably drop it, in that pose). It's a failing in Daz, mainly I think to no one ever holding a sword, let alone fight with one, I've done both in the past, so this is from experience, not a go at you personally. Also, when fighting with a sword, the edges should be inline with the back of the hand & knuckles, with the back of the hand inline with forearm. Hand placement gets even more important the longer the sword blade & Hilt, as the 'right hand' becomes the 'pivot point' of the sword, the 'left hand' controls how much you can move the sword tip. if your not sure what I mean by that, take a broom handle, put a piece of gaffer/duck tape just over 2 hands width from one end. then try holding the ''sword'' halfway down the ''hilt'', you'll see how hard that is to control. Then place your Dominant hand just below the tape ''crossguard'', try the same moves with your other hand as far down the 'hilt' as you can, you'll see you don't need to move your 'weaker' hand that much to move the tip the same distance.
Might be badly worded, but I'm trying to remember how it was first 'explained' to me, back in the late '90's, & my memory isn't that good.
I understand your pov, but in this scene Aist was simply resting her longsword against her shoulderplate. The grip & blade position/rotation aren't necessary.

If I were to pose her in a fighting stance, I'd definitely place her hands lower or place her other hand right below, since it's a double-handed sword.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes