3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Very nicely done! Still learning about the camera and lighting myself. Do you know of any good tutorials on these topics?
I suggest looking over some photography tutorials on YouTube. While Iray is a bitch and real world values don't apply to it, specifically for lights and fstop and how it affects DoF, if you look past the specific values they use there's a lot to learn from photography. From lighting setups to tricks to cameras and how they work, to even color theory and importantly, composition.

Past that, there are plugins people have made to have a more realistic approach on how real camera's work, IDG's photography series are awesome for that with a rework on the iray camera to be more realistic in values to even some awesome models and materials for diffusers, reflectors and grids.

Besides that, you could always ask here. There's a few people that can help either for theory or practices, or even more specifically about iray.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Made a massive error when rendering so can't change background. It could be better but oh well, thought I'd share the result. :)
sidenote: rendering fur is a pain in the ass!!!
View attachment 1875112
what skin texture did you use for the girl. getting skin texture from that distance is pretty hard even with lots of sharpening.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Could someone point me in the direction of how to make a bulge in panties or bikini bottoms as if pubic hair is pushing against the fabric. Fit Control did not work for me. Thanks in advance.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes