3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Not too happy with the postwork here, but eh..here you go.

View attachment 1947152

Want to see more of her? Or should I continue with Alessia?
I love the image, except you cut off her fingers!
Is that just taking it a bit too far. :whistle:

One thing I love about your work, is that the models used are very different than the typical large breasted women. There is also much more ethnic diversity in your chosen subjects.

I am curious as to why you so often choose a format that resembles a photo proof, is that part of your background, were you into photography?

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Thank you that actually make sense. I can set up the scene in my laptop and just render it on my PC. Thank you.
The batch rendering software he mentioned is called:
ManFriday's Render Queue

Easy to find on search engines, VERY easy to use, just save your scene (by camera if you want)
load each scene into ManFriday's and render all now or next month... Many, many options.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I love the image, except you cut off her fingers!
Is that just taking it a bit too far. :whistle:

One thing I love about your work, is that the models used are very different than the typical large breasted women. There is also much more ethnic diversity in your chosen subjects.

I am curious as to why you so often choose a format that resembles a photo proof, is that part of your background, were you into photography?

Funny thing..There's tons of work here that is really actually good. But what stops me from leaving a reaction are usually the unrealistic proportions. I'd happily open a discussion about the rendering techniques with those artists because on a technical level I adore those renders but this is not the place for that. The girls I post are how I like my girls, petite and perky and even in cases like that last image I posted that are more curvy than usual, I try to keep it close to something you'd see outside.

As for the format...I studied photography but never had a good enough camera so I apply that knowledge to how I render. And since the lights, the raw render resolution and the iso/fstop are based all on real camera values, I might as well frame it as such too.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Funny thing..There's tons of work here that is really actually good. But what stops me from leaving a reaction are usually the unrealistic proportions. I'd happily open a discussion about the rendering techniques with those artists because on a technical level I adore those renders but this is not the place for that. The girls I post are how I like my girls, petite and perky and even in cases like that last image I posted that are more curvy than usual, I try to keep it close to something you'd see outside.

As for the format...I studied photography but never had a good enough camera so I apply that knowledge to how I render. And since the lights, the raw render resolution and the iso/fstop are based all on real camera values, I might as well frame it as such too.
I agree with the sentiment that there are some fantastic artists here. They are at a level much higher than myself. Sometimes I think some of the models here should be using a back brace and then we get to the male models with genitalia thaty rivals many animals and so many with skin textures that look like they stuck their junk in a tanning bed without actually getting in the bed themselves. :D

I was into photography when younger starting out with a Pentax K1000 way back in the day then finally ending up with both a Pentax MX and ME Super, before moving to digital. I think I still have the MX in a box somewhere.

I use some of that knowledge in my renders, like 3-point lighting, rule of thirds, trying to always use DOF with focus on eyes (DAZ is really hard to use super shallow depth of field).

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
just dipping my toes into animation with DAZ, and really, don't want to get too far in, but its fun in a way.
Don't expect too much of it, and I don't know if I am posting an animation right ... in this thread, as well as the technical aspect.
One should perhaps not use the internal player, as the flic should be looped, so use external sw (VLC maybe) to play it with repeated loops.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes