3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
It's all about the video RAM you have available. You just need to reduce how much your scenes are using. What I did on my older video card which was VERY limited, was to delete or hide all objects that are not actually visible in the scene, you know, outside of the camera's view. Even simply Hiding them (click the object, then the eye icon next to it to hide it) helps as that tells the system to load it into system RAM, but not into your precious video RAM, which it will do when you go to render it, saving memory. You can also download scripts which will reduce your texture sizes by half their resolution (4096x4096 down to 2048x2048 for example) which actually reduces their VRAM usage by a quarter! I have even hidden parts of the character\s body that isn't visible by the camera, like their arm hidden by their own body, or their eyes, tongue etc... if they are not visible. The result has been that I have been able to do some nice scenes and get some faster renders. I also use Denoising and set it to render using a fixed 200 iterations, denoising on the last, 200th iteration. The result on a low end system can be pretty good. Most of my posts before this month were done that way.

Two good utilities to use to help that greatly helped me is the which will help by reducing the size of your textures (it isn't really that noticeable when you reduce them to be honest). And another I didn't use as much which will remove all hidden objects that your camera can't see (I didn't use it as much as I like to manually do it by hand) is the . Both are fairly simple to use. The Camera view optimizer just requires you select your camera, click and poof, it's done, most of your scene is GONE! LOL. You will notice the speedup if you do all of this.
Thanks for the info,I definitely give it a try,with my laptop once I get the chance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I’m due to break the bread on my first GAME offering here at the ZONE.

It will run amuck with all sorts of NOT to DO’s and generally ill-advised options that will surely encourage more “notting”. Expect entertaining. Some invested effort in your own valued choices. And a general fucknut of a tale to tawdle through:

DOLL HOUSE

Ultimately, I hope to earn ongoing interest in a manner that’s got absolutely nothing to do with profitability at all (cuz this is a freebie and will ALWAYS be). There’s enough going wrong in the world that I figured… you know… there’s room for some good ol’ fuckery. And potentially “allowed” in a way that affords you space to consider "proper" thoughts on your own time.

It’s fuckin' Kumbaya, baby. It’s the Dalai Lama, 7th son of the 7th son. In short… “Gunga. Gunga lagunga.” Alright?

So HAVE sum. This Friday:

notee.png

Last edited:

Just Another Degenerate

Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I've been saving some money during the year and last week I upgraded my graphics card and decided to do some tests on Daz3D, while I work on the remake of my game, I'll leave it doing some renders, what do you guys think?

Test PS.png

Gen 3 model, post work on Photoshop. I plan on making games in the future using Daz and would like to know if the quality is good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FiremanRick

Jan 16, 2019
Hey all,

Been playing around with the idea of an AVN (like everyone else, I suppose!) or an adult comic. Anyway, here's some recent renders since I've never posted my work here before. Open to comments.

Let's do that again...png This is Nicolette. She's got quite the libido.

Jilted.png Lina finishes off a bottle of wine after being stood up. Again.

And one full-size for all you who don't bother to click on the thumbnails above. :)

Gina basks in the warm rain of a Spring downpour. Don't ask where her clothes are...

Spring Rain.png

Hope y'all like it!
- Rick

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes