3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Sorry for quoting myself, but speaking of "cutting off the feet" -- who the fricking hell created the banner for the game "Laced Steel" which just popped up in "Latest Updates"? This is the worst! Also ALL (except one!) preview images have their feet cut off... For crying out loud!
Just lazy composition. An all too often scenario when people have no photographic experience.
Likely all their vacation photos either have the feet cut off or the tops of their heads cut off or both.

Reactions: skrusher

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Just lazy composition. An all too often scenario when people have no photographic experience.
Likely all their vacation photos either have the feet cut off or the tops of their heads cut off or both.
I just checked the creator's Patreon page -- it's an "official" promotion image for their game. If you create a VISUAL novel, they should have at least some experience on how to create appealing VISUALS. This is driving me nuts. This game is an instant "Ignore" for me...

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
weird question here, does anyone here know how to modify and outfit? Not for free of course. Their this outfit on renderosity that I want to modify the catsuit outfit
Just want to modify the gloves and foot of the outfit as a Tekkou and stirrup leggings respectfully E7Wz2BSX0AQUxD_.jpeg e01e34ac3c1b8b6eb7bbcca0c49ca9ce.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes