3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

blackkingbird

Mar 27, 2022
Hello everyone. I've been following this forum since I don't know when. Seeing a lot of great renders being posted here everyday, I've been meaning to step into the game myself. Today I've decided that this is the day and downloaded DAZ Studio, bought a couple of assets, created my F95 account and jumped in. Of course these are probably very low quality compared to the awesome stuff being posted here but I guess its something. Baby steps, right? Anyway, it'd be great if you guys could give me some headers and tell me what I'm doing wrong and right with my first renders here.

I'd like you to meet my very first and precious girl, Coral!
Hope you like her <3 Anyway. Thank you in advance everyone.
View attachment 2015375
View attachment 2015380
HOT HOT

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hello everyone. I've been following this forum since I don't know when. Seeing a lot of great renders being posted here everyday, I've been meaning to step into the game myself. Today I've decided that this is the day and downloaded DAZ Studio, bought a couple of assets, created my F95 account and jumped in. Of course these are probably very low quality compared to the awesome stuff being posted here but I guess its something. Baby steps, right? Anyway, it'd be great if you guys could give me some headers and tell me what I'm doing wrong and right with my first renders here.

View attachment 2015375
View attachment 2015380
Very very good renders there, and she looks damn hot:)

• Red Heart

46n2

Jun 29, 2021

View attachment 2015375
View attachment 2015380
Looks like you’re well on your way, mate!

Clearly not lazy in figuring out the fit (and how to modify). Some other sensibilities shown there that require invested effort. If you feel encouraged by those results you oughta be; eyes are on it properly. Just keep on noodling around with it all, eh - endless issues and ideas to discover. Enjoy!

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes