3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 11, 2022
Hello again everyone. Back with another render. Tried a couple of new things with lighting on this one. Per usual, no postwork, raw render straight from the studio. I think I'll keep playing with this scene a bit. Have a little story in mind. Nothing wild or long but if I can pull it off, I wanna make a comic strip or something like that with this in the future. Anyway, hope you like the render. Your comments mean a lot. Peace out.
Keep Looking 1.jpg
Valeria: I don't know why we are looking for a page this early in the morning but I hope its worth waking me up...
Victoria: You don't get it Val. They've decided to come early and if I don't find the document, we are fucked...
Valeria: I think you are exaggerating a bit...
Victoria: Oh I really am not Val. Now look harder!

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Hello again everyone. Back with another render. Tried a couple of new things with lighting on this one. Per usual, no postwork, raw render straight from the studio. I think I'll keep playing with this scene a bit. Have a little story in mind. Nothing wild or long but if I can pull it off, I wanna make a comic strip or something like that with this in the future. Anyway, hope you like the render. Your comments mean a lot. Peace out.
View attachment 2044550
Valeria: I don't know why we are looking for a page this early in the morning but I hope its worth waking me up...
Victoria: You don't get it Val. They've decided to come early and if I don't find the document, we are fucked...
Valeria: I think you are exaggerating a bit...
Victoria: Oh I really am not Val. Now look harder!
Amazing as always... You are a master of light :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes