3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Being human - Part2
This is one of my "normal" and "casual" stories ( yes ..i create those too :D )
The Alien returns in the same house and takes the same human form as he did on part 1 few months ago .....

Find it on :

On my fanbox plan 3....the total stories you will get reached the number of 29 including this one

scene2.jpg scene3.jpg scene7.jpg scene10.jpg

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Once had a class in HS was a double whammy:

The teacher insisted on wearing (some variation of) a button-down silk blouse every day, lazily left open to the sternum. Enough so that you could catch a glimpse of some particularly delicate lace beneath there throughout the hour. She had titties just about the size of the model seen above. And they jiggled about ever so elegant and somehow blamelessly.

As if that weren’t enough to cause continual discomfort in my pants, chick sitting one chair ahead of me in the row to my right - religiously and EVERY damn day - wore the most tauntingly manufactured version of a skimpy angora sweater that’s ever been fucking developed (several variations of color while identical in style). Much like teacher, she’d leave those buttons left lazily open to the sternum. But unlike teach she would wear a demi-bra beneath them bewbies that would both propel her notably puffy nipples into the softest cloth known to man, while providing for extra and unstoppable jiggle at any moment she might think to move them somewhat hastily.

-I swear these bitches worked that out together. Likely had a chat with each others delicate parts on a daily basis afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
This is like 8GB of strand based hair in DAZ. Making it white is actually pretty annoying, but the trick is 0 highlight and 0 gloss. Anyone recognize the inspiration? I realize I'm missing a puff of fur at her collar, but I think I'm done with strand based hair for a while.

View attachment 2038416
Voluptuous and RazzleDazzle3D's Even More To Love 2 did most of the shape work (60% and 20%), SuperMassive has some nice thigh morphs, and a dozen or so other shape or size tweaks came into play. Hair is Valeria hair, wolf ears and tail are from She-Wolf (Foxy Lady is an equivalent). Arm and leg textures are applied with an opacity map on a geoshell that roughly matches the strand hair, shrunk slightly. Nipples use HH's Mystique clothing set's hidden morphs. The detail on those uses Soto's Breast Utility 2 (otherwise they'd look flat+smooth). Skin is HM Luna.

Breast shape was cloth simmed and then given some spherical oomph back because this is a fantasy piece instead of realistic.
Would you believe this is actually on the first page for a google search for "daz white strand based hair"? I ended up ditching the default dual lobe arm and leg hair for a more traditional Iray Uber shader. Familiar territory, but very different behaviour. I really like the fluffy chest poof though, and it was fun to make!
AnnoV5-P5-02.jpg
Quite a few changes here! Slightly different hip shape, and her skin is now Kim Seohyun who is starting to be my go-to for pale characters with her subtle vein details. Head is now a 50/50 Kiko8.1 and Mika8, with significant effort put into lip shape. 8.1's lips are a pain to work around.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
I tweaked her face again, a little bit, changed hair and eye color, didn't like the previous version anymore. Now I am completely happy with her face and if I will have solved the nipple problem, I will post a full nude. When the body tweaks are final, or quite final.

Lily2.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes