3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
It's just a pretty bright rim light.

Unfortunately, no. :oops: She is a spontaneous character. She was a reworked version of another character and first appeared on the rendering with a New Year's greeting. It turned out that people liked her. I decided to do a couple more renders after that, and then I liked her too, so much so that she's now my favorite character. :giggle: I'll think about her story.
Thanks for answering my question. Their a ghost writer on Fiverr. That from time to time I pay to write stories for me. And I usually use Daz3d to make my characters. I thought you were doing something similar. Not hiring ghostwriters or anything like that. Just thought you was planning to write a book or comic. Here are some of them.
4.jpg Brunhild.jpg beterr.png Alanna _ Azami.jpg Isra the Lubricity portait.png Reyna.jpg Vidya.png

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Would you believe this is actually on the first page for a google search for "daz white strand based hair"? I ended up ditching the default dual lobe arm and leg hair for a more traditional Iray Uber shader. Familiar territory, but very different behaviour. I really like the fluffy chest poof though, and it was fun to make!
View attachment 2045455
Quite a few changes here! Slightly different hip shape, and her skin is now Kim Seohyun who is starting to be my go-to for pale characters with her subtle vein details. Head is now a 50/50 Kiko8.1 and Mika8, with significant effort put into lip shape. 8.1's lips are a pain to work around.
AnnoV5-P5-04.jpg
I'm used to handling big weapons... in fact, I get paid for it.
-Booty Guard

HM's Neko Samurai catsuit. Cleavage cutouts are as easy as adding an opacity mask to the bodysuit. Cyberpunk Droid Sniper Rifle, Cyberpunk Revolver.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Older sister route...
Her blouse needs some new shaders >.>
That hair model is more fit for video games than for rendering, probably will use a different haircut for her.

A loving sister spoiling her beloved brother.

View attachment 80673

"...but I like how you stare at me, you don't have to apologize about that, I want you to look at me that way... I like it..."

View attachment 80697

"Then you wouldn't mind if I do this? (reaches for hips) Right?..."
I am late towards this....
But what game is this from?
Much appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes