3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Subdivisions in DAZ work just like in any other 3D suite really and adds no additional detail to the model unless you are using a PA's or DAZ HD morph OR are using a displacement map. Ofc by subdiv you smooth out any obj as curves will now be less jaggy and so on (more points). As you said though, be careful with going high subdiv as it becomes extremely GPU expensive quickly.
Keep up the good work ;)

View attachment 2055214
Thanks for the info. Done a lot of experiments today. Done the same render five times with different settings and then compared the results.

Oh, and nice render, well done!

Reactions: HawkyDawky

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Hip Opener Series - Eka Pada Rajakapotasana - Royal Pigeon variation.
There was no way that I could get my leg into this position because my bone structure in the hip prevented that much external rotation. This is also the first time I used Bend Control, which I will likely use a lot more.
Eka Pada Rajakapotasana - Royal Pigeon Pose 1 a3.png Eka Pada Rajakapotasana - Royal Pigeon Pose 1 a5.png
Eka Pada Rajakapotasana - Royal Pigeon Pose 1 a4.png
Eka Pada Rajakapotasana - Royal Pigeon Pose 1 a6.png Eka Pada Rajakapotasana - Royal Pigeon Pose 1 a7.png

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seems Helen and Cass got new lingerie and wanted to take a little selfie to celebrate it.
Only small bit of post-work done on this one, I'll attach the raw render too so you can compare. Only thing I did to the raw was reduce resolution a touch to lower the file size.

Disney-Lingerie-Post.png
Disney-Lingerie-No-Post.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Select the character, then select the SURFACES TAB, then browse for the correct location for that texture and you click to change it, it will bring up a file explorer where you simply select your texture to replace it with.
no. I mean actually painting on the texture map in 3d. But I already figured it out. you use Substance painter. 1663730600415.png

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
no. I mean actually painting on the texture map in 3d. But I already figured it out. you use Substance painter. View attachment 2055661
We have to be concerned about UV seamlines when painting in flat 2D, UV Map. However, I employ both approaches.

Layering Skin -
UDIM Workflow -
My Procreate Tutorial -

I'm also creating entirely new skins as I create models for sale. It was an enjoyable process.

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Imagine waking up next to your Asian stepmother.
View attachment 2055738
FREE PASS V1.17 [EARLY ACESS] is out on Patreon.
Lovely! I'd cuddle the fuck out of her <3

We have to be concerned about UV seamlines when painting in flat 2D, UV Map. However, I employ both approaches.

Layering Skin -
UDIM Workflow -
My Procreate Tutorial -

I'm also creating entirely new skins as I create models for sale. It was an enjoyable process.
Oooh, thanks for the tutorials! Always helpful :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes